NFL: NFL Week 5 Discussion Thread

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
8 teams? Everyone should have a juggernaut of a team. That's fantasy on steroids.

Yeah, well tell the guys that can't come within 30 points of me that. Everyone has solid teams but the Auction changes things a little. Some guys spent big on two guys then had to wait out the middle. I spent huge on Rodgers then laid in the weeds and grabbed a bunch of guys like Bush and Gonzalez in the late middle. Bradshaw cost me a buck because some ran out of money. Of course, there was the guy with 60 bucks left at the end too. His team isn't good.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Yeah, well tell the guys that can't come within 30 points of me that. Everyone has solid teams but the Auction changes things a little. Some guys spent big on two guys then had to wait out the middle. I spent huge on Rodgers then laid in the weeds and grabbed a bunch of guys like Bush and Gonzalez in the late middle. Bradshaw cost me a buck because some ran out of money. Of course, there was the guy with 60 bucks left at the end too. His team isn't good.

So you are in an 8 team league with morons, then? Doesn't change the fact everyone should have a juggernaut. Doesn't mean they don't - but they SHOULD.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
So you are in an 8 team league with morons, then? Doesn't change the fact everyone should have a juggernaut. Doesn't mean they don't - but they SHOULD.

It's not my fault they are stupid. We are playing for money. Why would I play smart people for money? It's not like I'm smart.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron