Antonio Brown
BGE
CJ2K
Kyle Rudolf
Mendenhal
Texans
Shayne Graham

-done.

How does your league score? I put up 152 with 4 pt thring TDs, 6 points for all other. A point for every 20 yards passing, 10 rushing/receiving. Nelson was my weak point.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Brady
DeSean
Antonio Brown
BGE
CJ2K
Kyle Rudolf
Mendenhal
Texans
Shayne Graham

-done.

Dude, gimme back my team

Brees
Rice
Antonio Brown
DeSean Jackson
Roddy White
Rudolph
Seahawks
Zuerlain

Unfortunately, my opponent had the Bears D, which scored 34 points for the second week in a row, and Marshall, who had 20 points. And, with me having Brees, he has Rivers. Throw a couple of interceptions there, Philip.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
You know whose defense played well today? :yes:

And don't say the Bears. Or any other team besides the one I'm talking about.
I'm going to go with the defense that didn't allow a touchdown in the state of Florida today.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
How does your league score? I put up 152 with 4 pt thring TDs, 6 points for all other. A point for every 20 yards passing, 10 rushing/receiving. Nelson was my weak point.
Same. Are you in an 8 team league? Your team is stacked if not.
Dude, gimme back my team

Brees
Rice
Antonio Brown
DeSean Jackson
Roddy White
Rudolph
Seahawks
Zuerlain

Unfortunately, my opponent had the Bears D, which scored 34 points for the second week in a row, and Marshall, who had 20 points. And, with me having Brees, he has Rivers. Throw a couple of interceptions there, Philip.
The guy I played against today had Bradshaw and Ridley. He has 110 with Andre Johnson left. I have 62 with the Texans D and kicker left... :sad:

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Denver's starting to **** me off. They get their ***** kicked for 3 quarters in all but 2 games then in the fourth quarter decide to rally and score 17 points yet still lose by a TD...

I don't get it, I really don't.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Same. Are you in an 8 team league? Your team is stacked if not.

The guy I played against today had Bradshaw and Ridley. He has 110 with Andre Johnson left. I have 62 with the Texans D and kicker left... :sad:

Yeah, 8 team Auction. I highly recommend the auction. That is a lot more fun. You have a chance at everyone and you're always involved. I had never done one and had a strategy. I would claim luck but you should see my bench and trade requests. I have issues each week because I can't decide who will go off. Jordy Nelson is going to get benched. He hasn't put up 20 yet, haha. I had one bad week where Bush went off and he wasn't playing so I barely lost but unless i have a bunch of injuries, I feel pretty good.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I'm a Colts fan, and one day later I'm still smiling. Andrew Luck is the real deal, and I can't believe the dumb luck this franchise has had by being able to draft the two best pro QB prospects to come out of college in the last 20 years...actually the last 30, if you count the fact that they drafted Elway but couldn't convince him to sign.

I still think they'll lose more than they win this year, but AFC South teams better settle in for another long run of Indy division championships.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I'm a Colts fan, and one day later I'm still smiling. Andrew Luck is the real deal, and I can't believe the dumb luck this franchise has had by being able to draft the two best pro QB prospects to come out of college in the last 20 years...actually the last 30, if you count the fact that they drafted Elway but couldn't convince him to sign.

I still think they'll lose more than they win this year, but AFC South teams better settle in for another long run of Indy division championships.
As a Bears fan, the Colts with Luck to follow Manning and the Packers with Rodgers to follow Favre **** me off.

After having a franchise QB, it is extremely difficult to find a replacement. The QBs the Steelers had after Bradshaw, Dolphins after Marino, Cowboys after Aikman, Broncos after Elway. It's hard to find a replacement franchise QB, so teams such as the Packers or Colts are extremely fortunate.

Or in the case of the Bears, it's just hard to find a franchise QB.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Yeah, 8 team Auction. I highly recommend the auction. That is a lot more fun. You have a chance at everyone and you're always involved. I had never done one and had a strategy. I would claim luck but you should see my bench and trade requests. I have issues each week because I can't decide who will go off. Jordy Nelson is going to get benched. He hasn't put up 20 yet, haha. I had one bad week where Bush went off and he wasn't playing so I barely lost but unless i have a bunch of injuries, I feel pretty good.

8 teams? Everyone should have a juggernaut of a team. That's fantasy on steroids.

Help Support Us

Become a patron