New unis are here

Enginerd

Apr 11, 2006
I love the new unis but if I could tweak them they would be a little more gold and a little less yellow.

st8phan

Nov 7, 2007
Columbia
I love them!!!! I think the white socks/shoes will look good the more we see them on the field... Whew, only 49 days left!

beefjerky

Jul 10, 2008
I like the new unis but am not sold on the helmet. I'd rather it just be an 'I' or a 'State'. But then again I think the administration could've done themselves a favor and just kept the throwback unis. They're still my favorite. And since the new unis are so close to the throwbacks, if we decide to wear throwback unis does that mean we'll wear Donnie Duncan era gear?

p.s. Does anyone miss the old maroon road-jerseys our b-ball team wore back in the eighties? I do.

p.s.s. shoes? bring back the Pony hightop

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
The unis could be pink for all I care as long as we end up 14-0.

I will take the unis and shoes as is with a 10-3 record though :smile:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
The unis could be pink for all I care as long as we end up 14-0.

I will take the unis and shoes as is with a 10-3 record though :smile:
10-3? That means we lose in the Big XII Championship? Hell, if we're going to the championship game, we oughta play to win!

Also: how hilarious would it be for a team in bubble-gum pink uniforms (think the Cyclone Alley pinkout shirts) to go 14-0, obliterating everyone along the way? That's like the perfect trash-talking material! A coach would have to be way brave to pull our pink uni's, though... I'd love to see it someday.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
I would take pink shoes with these unis, than have what we had the last several years.

Actually, I'm trying to picture what gold shoes would look like. :)mask:This is me thinking about it with my Zoro mask)

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
My only changes would be go for the black shoes and socks and a white facemask (to be different from USC). As far as the uni's, I would have liked to see a white stripe between the two shoulder stripes and between the stripes on the pants. That little thing would have made the unis different than USC and some of the top in the country IMO.

Clone9

Nov 12, 2006
Boston, MA
With the new corporate versions of jerseys (i.e. Nike, Reebok, etc), more and more teams unis are looking similar. Its especially true in basketball. Therefore, I am not at all concerned that we look too similar to USC. Our colors are different, and some details are different, and hell, who cares anyway.

Help Support Us

Become a patron