New Clint Eastwood film

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I thought Eastwood was done after The Mule.

That was an affecting and self-reflective swan song... if it was one.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I don’t remember Clint sucking at to many movies. Maybe bridges of Madison county

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I love Gran Turino. Haven't see much else of his films, so I should probably remedy that.
His latest work has been his best by far IMO. The Mule is outstanding. My favorite oldies were his first Dirty Harry and The Gauntlet. Wasn't a real big fan of the spaghetti westerns. A Perfect World and Unforgiven were pretty good.

• Agree
Reactions: DiehardClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I love Gran Turino. Haven't see much else of his films, so I should probably remedy that.

His spaghetti westerns were what really jump started his movie career IMO, then the Dirty Harry movies were good also. If you want to see him when he was a really young pup find some old episodes of Rawhide (?)

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
His spaghetti westerns were what really jump started his movie career IMO, then the Dirty Harry movies were good also. If you want to see him when he was a really young pup find some old episodes of Rawhide (?)
Ya my Dad is a huge western fan, I have a hard with them myself. I think I will like the movies he directed better.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Or Paint Your Wagon...
Yes - Eastwood costarred with Lee Marvin in a musical. :D

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron