Nebraska "Unrivaled" uniforms- 2013 edition

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I hope ISU uniforms and brand identity are exactly like they are now in 20 years, but if we want to do some wild shiz on a special occasion I'm all for that.

ISU needs a redo on the current uniforms. They look too much like USC.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I see they still have not installed a "spit shield" for when madman Bo Peep scream in your face.

Ahh, but the adidas patented 'moisture wicking technology' is installed inside out on these special jerseys, so rather than wicking sweat away from the body, it sheds Bo-spit using nano-technology.

ZachsterPoke

Jan 4, 2010
ISU needs a redo on the current uniforms. They look too much like USC.
So, since I don't want to start another uniform thread, I'll just post it here.

A guy on reddit recently did a mock up for that.
getYJso.jpg

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
Here is the video that adidas released this morning. I think they are a hell of a lot better than last years "N" uniforms. I don't think that these would be bad for a full-time alternate uniform for the 'skers. The people that are stuck in 1970, 1971, 1994, 1995, 1997 would never allow it though.

[video=youtube;nzry01QMRus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nzry01QMRus[/video]

At least it looks like they tried this year.

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
I remember when "blackshirts" actually meant something, and while I hated Nebraska, they were good.

If I am a fan of Nebraska, I would be ****** that these guys are getting black jerseys. Their defense simply doesn't deserve it.

Yeah, these are the new age blackshirts that Nebraska wears while giving up 70 points to Wisconsin.

candg4ever

Oct 29, 2006
Nevada, IA
It would be nice to see something a little different for one of the big games. Maybe gold jerseys with cardinal pants, and I still think our logo would look smokin' on white helmets!!

candg4ever

Oct 29, 2006
Nevada, IA

getYJso.jpg

Pretty nice, but I'd switch the cardinal and gold around on the jerseys. I like the gold helmets, but don't want to lose our logo on the sides, maybe but a smaller Cy logo on the back in the middle?

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010

getYJso.jpg
How about no. If we ever redo the uniforms they better look like this one below
lW0dj.jpg

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

getYJso.jpg

Oh please no, not all red again. Red is just not a good uniform color to go solid with. It literally pains me to look at it. Swap the pants color for Gold pants with a red stripe and I'm OK with it then. Even Seneca Wallace had trouble making those all red uniforms look good.