***NCAA Wrestling, Session 6 (Sat., 6:00)***

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
From Penn State message board:

"Any truth to the rumor that Tom Brands is writing a book about Spencer's last year? They say it's a real page-turner but they can't come up with a title".

"I already ordered 2 copies from the 1-800 number. NO EXCUSES-HOW INJURIES & ILLNESS DERAILED THE GOAT’S QUEST TO BECOME A 4 TIMER
Forward by Irunburd
Extra Large print editions available for people who may have had something crazy happen to their glasses".
The memes that will come out of this weekend will be crazy.

Already seen Schwabs wife take a shot at Jersey Jerry about posting a video of Lee's mom. If she's going to call out everyone that shares that video shes going to be in for a long ride.

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
The memes that will come out of this weekend will be crazy.

Already seen Schwabs wife take a shot at Jersey Jerry about posting a video of Lee's mom. If she's going to call out everyone that shares that video shes going to be in for a long ride.
There's even a NY Jets twitter account that has used that video as a meme. It is a really good video to use as a meme, but that doesn't mean it should be used as one. I would've rather seen the cameras focus on Matt Ramos' family celebrating

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
There's even a NY Jets twitter account that has used that video as a meme. It is a really good video to use as a meme, but that doesn't mean it should be used as one. I would've rather seen the cameras focus on Matt Ramos' family celebrating
So wouldn’t have I but we all know the world we live in it’s about the views and well they for sure got the views going to Spencer’s mom unfortunately

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
So wouldn’t have I but we all know the world we live in it’s about the views and well they for sure got the views going to Spencer’s mom unfortunately
They talked about it in Dan Patrick for probably 10 minutes. They’ve never talked about wrestling before.

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames

Maybe my Red and Yellow glasses are too bright, but this seems about like a 180 degree difference in how I view the Cyclones.

I think you could make his argument for Paniro, but that's probably it.

Paniro is in too many 3-1, 3-2 type matches against guys he should be handling.

Just this year, he beat Bianchi, Gonzalez (GV), Murin, SVN, Voinovich, Allard, Moore, Realbuto, and Hagan by one of those two scores. He also lost 3-1 and 3-2 each this year. His first match against Mauller was also 1-1 heading into overtime, but I'm hesitant to include that one because Paniro was attacking that entire match.

Reactions: 4theheckofit

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I think you could make his argument for Paniro, but that's probably it.

Paniro is in too many 3-1, 3-2 type matches against guys he should be handling.

Just this year, he beat Bianchi, Gonzalez (GV), Murin, SVN, Voinovich, Allard, Moore, Realbuto, and Hagan by one of those two scores. He also lost 3-1 and 3-2 each this year. His first match against Mauller was also 1-1 heading into overtime, but I'm hesitant to include that one because Paniro was attacking that entire match.

Dresser has said he doesn’t like it when Paniro doesn’t let it fly. I don’t know about his health problem as a cause. But what I saw him do to Mauller at Big 12s was a different guy that what I saw at nationals

cywr89

May 14, 2009
I have to agree with this take. Johnson as mentioned, Kraiser still doesn’t have a shot, Coleman was very defensive most matches, Sam couldn’t attach like normal due to injuries and even Carr was letting guys in on his legs more than normal. I thought most of the top guys were wrestling too tentative.

Mead For My Horses

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2020
Not sure where to put this question, so I'll put it here.

I saw or heard a question somewhere about Keegan moving up to 174. He is considerably taller than Carter & Brooks in the champions lineup picture so it may make sense. Anybody have any insight here?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I saw or heard a question somewhere about Keegan moving up to 174. He is considerably taller than Carter & Brooks in the champions lineup picture so it may make sense. Anybody have any insight here?
How much was he sucking down at 65?

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA

Askren has said a few times he won't be a career 165. Additionally, there has been talk of both Cstar and Brooks bumping up next year. If that's the case, I wouldn't be shocked to see Keegan at 174.

Reactions: Mead For My Horses

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado

Askren (his mentor and youth coach growing up in Wisconsin) has said that eventually Keegan will be going up.

Reactions: Mead For My Horses

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Askren has said a few times he won't be a career 165. Additionally, there has been talk of both Cstar and Brooks bumping up next year. If that's the case, I wouldn't be shocked to see Keegan at 174.
Would make the road much more clear for David and help us team race wise but I kind of want David to win it by having to go through O'Toole.