NCAA proposes moving WBB line to 22' 1.75"

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
I believe this would make essentially all three point lines the same (MBB and WBB college, MBB and WBB international, and WNBA) except for the NBA. I'm all for that.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Schools need to start sending the NCAA bills to cover all of the court refinishing costs.

One line.
Two lines.
One line.
Two lines.
One line.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
I'm glad to see the new proposed rule changes. I'm all in for the 3pt line moved to the same distance as men's. A large number of WBB players shoot behind the current men's 3pt line anyway.

Another noticeable rule change is adding two coaches challenges in a game, which I've been advocating since last season.

I think our team will benefit more from these two rule changes and I hope the proposal can be passed on June 3.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
I'm glad to see the new proposed rule changes. I'm all in for the 3pt line moved to the same distance as men's. A large number of WBB players shoot behind the current men's 3pt line anyway.

Another noticeable rule change is adding two coaches challenges in a game, which I've been advocating since last season.

I think our team will benefit more from these two rule changes and I hope the proposal can be passed on June 3.
I've been advocating at least two coaches challenges per game for 25 years. I guess they finally heard me.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I've been advocating at least two coaches challenges per game for 25 years. I guess they finally heard me.
I'm not a huge fan of the challenges, but not necessarily against it. But if they are going to do it, I think it should only be limited if you lose the challenges. If the officials keep screwing up you should be able to get it corrected just as many times as they screw up. But if you just take a chance that they got it wrong, well then your challenges are over.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron