NCAA 09 Football

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Bo left to go pro after the one year I used him (2009). I edited out Jason Harris in place of Bo then redshirted him the first season (2008) to be accurate.

He then rushed for 1,200+ yards and about 15 TDs and declared for the draft. Probably should start a Madden franchise and draft him...

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Does anyone have it on Wii? Is it any good? The reviews online said it's not that good, very cartoonish.

It's not as "cartoonish" as I was lead to believe, and the controls are awesome, if you disable the stupid All-Play. It's basically regular Xbox Ncaa '08, with different controllers. The main gripe for me is how NONE of the stadiums are at all accurate. If they could beef up the graphics, and put more effort into the details it would be a lot better.

AntiSnob

Mar 1, 2009
i play florida. I put in Percy Harvin at Tight End and run a drag play. He is fast and once he gets to the outside I screen it to him and he takes it to the house. Also, on defense I like to use a punt block formation (10 guys on the D-Line and one deep safety to make the tackle on a jailbreak)

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
i play florida. I put in Percy Harvin at Tight End and run a drag play. He is fast and once he gets to the outside I screen it to him and he takes it to the house. Also, on defense I like to use a punt block formation (10 guys on the D-Line and one deep safety to make the tackle on a jailbreak)

wow, that wouldn't get old :eek: ... not to mention you defensive philosophy is very beatable ...