National issue finally surfaces in the NFL.....

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
If your friends don't make fun of you...they're not your friends. New nickname should be big baby instead of big weirdo. Bullying is one thing, but when you're a grown man who can protect himself, this is just stupid.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
So if you call it "hazing" it makes it ok? Not sure what your comment means here. Hazing is BS too.

Its a quote from a TV show called Blue Mountain State. That's why I put it in quotation marks. I really don't care about this, just saw an opportunity for a great Thad Castle reference.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Weird situation. Crazy that the Dolphins have suspended Incognito indefinitely. Have to believe that there really was something serious happening if they pulled the trigger on that.

With Incognito's past nothing with that guy would surprise me.

The phone transcripts from Incognito to Martin are nuts. Dude's taken too many 'roids.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
There's a reason this got to this point. Incognito and the likes of Pouncey are thugs. Martin couldn't be further from them in terms of character. Too bad the line coach - another veteran lineman - the head coach - the GM - the owner didn't step in and mediate this. Dolphins have a real **** storm on their hands now. How do either of these guys return to the team? Fairly shameful that at some point you can't welcome in a like position player with talent. Says more about Incognito than Martin. The boys being boys argument falls fairly short on this one. Incognito may be a good lineman but he is toxic otherwise. He always has been.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Where did you find those. Not sure how I missed that.

Just heard someone reading it on ESPN (in the other room). Apart from calling Martin a n*gger he says he's going to **** in his mouth and a bunch of stuff. Just a disgusting POS to the core.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
There's a reason this got to this point. Incognito and the likes of Pouncey are thugs. Martin couldn't be further from them in terms of character. Too bad the line coach - another veteran lineman - the head coach - the GM - the owner didn't step in and mediate this. Dolphins have a real **** storm on their hands now. How do either of these guys return to the team? Fairly shameful that at some point you can't welcome in a like position player with talent. Says more about Incognito than Martin. The boys being boys argument falls fairly short on this one. Incognito may be a good lineman but he is toxic otherwise. He always has been.

He's probably out of the league now. He was a FA after the year anyway and I can't see anyone else bringing him in.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
He's probably out of the league now. He was a FA after the year anyway and I can't see anyone else bringing him in.
Is there a limit to how big of a piece of **** you can be before teams won't sign you, if you're good of course? Seems to me like there's always a team that wants to win badly enough.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I love the tough-guy speak by a bunch of anonymous message board posters. You guys still think he's a *****?

What's wrong with our country is the ignorance of mostly dumb white men.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006

Agree. I would think we'll see policies on veterans using rookies as cash dispensers going forward as well.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Is there a limit to how big of a piece of **** you can be before teams won't sign you, if you're good of course? Seems to me like there's always a team that wants to win badly enough.

Most PsOS don't refer to their team mates as n*ggers. I think that'll be a big hurdle for Incognito.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006

Considering Pouncey has been questioned in the Hernandez case(s), the Dolphins have set the bar fairly low.