• Come up a little short

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run and hide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Re: MUST READ!!!

I am glad to see the enthusiasm. I hope that it remains when people see the numbers. I hope that as fans we support the vision with our pocketbooks, with our attendance...(season ticket sales) and with our words. This will be another opportunity for the naysayers to jump on. We need to drown out those who want to say it can't be done. This should be a great opportunity for everyone, (the we are making progress crowd and the we need to stop settleing for mediocrity crowd) to work together to get it done

ferdnand1

Mar 24, 2006
We've had AD's that are great at hand-shaking, smoozing, and others not so popular--that just crunch numbers.

FINALLY, we have a 'big picture' type of AD who is not afraid to run over the stale, staid, stuck-in-mud, conservative, cynical fans & donors, and come out and ask for the M$NEY!!!

A guy with IDEAS, VISION, DREAMS, DIRECTION---and a fricking PLAN!!!

Hurray for Jaime Pollard!

Just what the doctor ordered!!!

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Totally Agree. Now we just need the rest of the fan base and the regents to catch the vision when it is announced this summer

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
I just had a met with Mr. Pollard the other day, and he discussed the team introductions. It sounds really sweet! Much of it is going to be like all of the suggestions that CycloneFanatic posters had thought of. I didn't hear what music would be played. But I'm as excited as ever!