Mother's Day ideas?

zumbro clones

Jan 31, 2007
Southern Minnesota
OK. I'm looking for good Mother's Day ideas - specifically gift cards for my mother.

Gardening - does anyone have a good website for ordering garden supplies?

Wild Bird - I've used Best Nest for birdhouses, etc.. BestNest.com: Bird Feeders, Weather Stations, Pond Pumps, Address Plaques, Bird Houses, Pond Liner, Arbors, Bird Baths Other ideas?

Food - I've used Amana Meats for frozen gourmet meat: Amana Meat Shop & Smokehouse Other ideas?

Flowers - too many to mention.

Does anyone have any thoughts on web gift cards?

LeSchmick

Dec 14, 2008
Urbandale
hmm... you're thinking about gardening and/or food. Interesting. I'm sure she'll be delighted when she realizes you're just giving her more work.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Take her to the lumberyard, watch strippers and do some shots. Or......you could by her some nice hanging plants to spruce up the house.

jr4cy

Nov 13, 2008
OK. I'm looking for good Mother's Day ideas - specifically gift cards for my mother.

Gardening - does anyone have a good website for ordering garden supplies?

Wild Bird - I've used Best Nest for birdhouses, etc.. BestNest.com: Bird Feeders, Weather Stations, Pond Pumps, Address Plaques, Bird Houses, Pond Liner, Arbors, Bird Baths Other ideas?

Food - I've used Amana Meats for frozen gourmet meat: Amana Meat Shop & Smokehouse Other ideas?

Flowers - too many to mention.

Does anyone have any thoughts on web gift cards?

If you want a FREE personalized gift card from Hallmark with Free postage go to this link and enter promo code CARD4MOM at checkout. Worked Great for me! Hallmark | Paper Cards

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
ok, hire a stripper and let him come to the house....Grab a camera and take pictures and when she feels down show her the pictures. If you want something and she says no then show her the pictures

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
In all seriousness.....Think of what she enjoys to do and follow through with it. A hug and a I love you does wonders for a start. Do what she would like to do and don't think of the cost. Soon she may not be around anad then you will feel guilty. Start planning now and work on it. In all reality I think the stripper would lighten her up also