Most Overrated/Underrated teams so far.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Houston, BYU, and Virginia Tech are 3 that come to mind for me.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Most underated:
Auburn, Va Tech, Wisconsin, Missouri, Alabama ( I know they are highly ranked, but I think they are the best team in the Nation)

Overrated
USC, Cal, Ole Miss, ND, Nebraska, Kansas (we will see this weekend but I don't think they are that good), Florida (Just because I think Alabama is better)

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Most underated:
Auburn, Va Tech, Wisconsin, Missouri, Alabama ( I know they are highly ranked, but I think they are the best team in the Nation)

Overrated
USC, Cal, Ole Miss, ND, Nebraska, Kansas (we will see this weekend but I don't think they are that good), Florida (Just because I think Alabama is better)

Why is nebraska overrated? Laying waste to sunbelt teams and pretty much dominated va tech all game. Kansas looks to have a pretty decent D-line this year. That might be what they need to win 9-10 games this year.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Underated:
Auburn, Wisconsin ( both of these have huge games this week) Stanford and Georgia Tech
Overated:
Ole Miss, Boise St.,Notre Dame and Kansas

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
My bad on Nebraska, for some reason I thought they were ranked higher. I believe that reason is that I work and live around Husker fans. I didn't realize they aren't even in the top 20. I was wrong. As far as Kansas, I just don't know if their secondary will hack it. I know Reesing is good and their front seven seems to be good but they haven't played anyone that is a good or great team. Southern Miss is a decent team, but they should not have played them that close. I am not saying they are bad. I just don't know that they are deserving of being ranked 16th. these guesses at this point are just speculation, we will see what happens when conference play starts.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Underated:
Auburn, Wisconsin ( both of these have huge games this week) Stanford and Georgia Tech
Overated:
Ole Miss, Boise St.,Notre Dame and Kansas

Agree on everything but Boise. I like them. Mostly because I want to see them **** the BCS.

Help Support Us

Become a patron