Money in the Bank

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Great Cena's cashing in next week against Punk. Cena wins and Punk gets relegated to the mid card level. Also a DX reunion but it's the two person DX which is a shell of it's former self. A real reunion would having X-pac and the New Age Outlaws back.

Cena wins but Punk will be big time for another month, minimum, with a new GM coming in. I see him taking out the trash (big show, Alberto del rio)

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Great Cena's cashing in next week against Punk. Cena wins and Punk gets relegated to the mid card level. Also a DX reunion but it's the two person DX which is a shell of it's former self. A real reunion would having X-pac and the New Age Outlaws back.
Cena wins but Punk will be big time for another month, minimum, with a new GM coming in. I see him taking out the trash (big show, Alberto del rio)

Is the likely GM the Rock? I haven't followed in the longest time, but if the Rock were to come back for a nice length of time, I'd certainly tune in

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
I'd like to see Ryback actually fight some decent wrestlers. It was cool the first time we saw him slam 2 guys at once. Now its just old. Why not have him go up against Brodus Clay, or even Lord Tensai.

Dude is a botch machine, he doesn't get better matches because people are scared to get in the ring with him because they fear getting seriously injured.

They are trying to make him the next Goldberg. Goldberg was terrible also, and he essentially ended Bret Hart's career.

This guy makes Goldberg look like Rey Misterio.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Yes, Goldberg was terrible in the (I really am a big, strong, crazy MF who doesn't grasp or care about how the game is played) sense.

He also nearly put Vince out of business.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Loved seeing Mysterio come back last night. RAW was actually pretty good. Left some story lines open for the 1000th.

I'm more excited for next Monday than I am most PPVs.