Memorabilia

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm still furious at myself for missing the dual where the Cael bobbleheads were passed out.

I have a never-folded Cael Sanderson Wheaties box, autographed. General Mills set up a booth at the engineering career fair and anyone who dropped off a resume got a flat box. I think they had Cael in signing them for an hour or so.

I was at that career fair. They were running low and the line was extremely long. Needless to say I didn't get one and I had to settle for a box filled with Wheaties...

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
Does a child concieved on campus count? Maybe I should get him signed by a descendant of Robert Parks.

Last edited:

drlove

Mar 20, 2007
Iowa State Letterman's blanket.

The Big Peach framed after the 19-10 win over Nebraska in 1992.

ketchupnmustard

Oct 28, 2006
I would have to say my ticket stub from the 2002 football game at Iowa. What a bunch of poor losers the hawkeye fans were that day. It was so worth wearing the 15 to 20 or so glasses of pop, beer, etc that was thrown our way.

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
Piece of floor from Hilton from flood as well ( see above poster).......called ISU and they donated it to a charity auction I was helping organize. I was high bidder on the item. Mine is not signed however:skeptical:

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Pretty much all my baseball stuff (framed jersey, letter jacket, framed Big XII Tournament Program and Picture). I also have an All Century Team basketball that I had signed, a football, football jersey that I will have signed and framed.

l2alphmacchio

Jul 10, 2006
West Des Moines
Visit site
A tie between;
1.) Signed Troy Davis jersey
2.) Hilton Magic (8'x3') banner that has a picture of Texas' Boddicker missing his second free throw with 1.8 seconds left as Iowa State wins. The reason I like it so much is because I'm pictured in the front row in mid jump waving my arms.

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
I have a piece of the Hilton Floor as well, signed by Hoiberg, Julo, Tim Floyd and Pete Taylor. My dad gave it to me at the rehersal dinner the night before my wedding. My brother-in-law referred to it as "a piece of rotten wood".

The other one is a piece of the sod (long dead of course) from the field at the Insight.com bowl accompanied by a picture of Stevie Johnson and I on the field after the game.

And somewhere, I have a pizza box from Marcus Fizer I got the night of the infamous Michigan State game. My buddy and I met the team at the airport and rather than autographs we asked Marcus for some of his pizza. He gave us a half a pie! (and yes my wife thinks I'm a huge dork)

l2alphmacchio

Jul 10, 2006
West Des Moines
Visit site
I have a piece of the Hilton Floor as well, signed by Hoiberg, Julo, Tim Floyd and Pete Taylor. My dad gave it to me at the rehersal dinner the night before my wedding. My brother-in-law referred to it as "a piece of rotten wood".

The other one is a piece of the sod (long dead of course) from the field at the Insight.com bowl accompanied by a picture of Stevie Johnson and I on the field after the game.

And somewhere, I have a pizza box from Marcus Fizer I got the night of the infamous Michigan State game. My buddy and I met the team at the airport and rather than autographs we asked Marcus for some of his pizza. He gave us a half a pie! (and yes my wife thinks I'm a huge dork)

Those have got to be some of the most unique, but AWESOME memorabilia pieces I've heard of! :notworthy:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I have a signed TD and DD ball. My favorite though is a game worn Dwayne Crutchfield Jersey and a David Archer Jersey. Now when I was down on the sideline during the 85 ISU vs. OU game. Brian Bosworth gave me his wrist bands that he wore during the game. I tried to talk him into giving me his 44 ear rings. He was not down with that. For the record I am one of the kids that ran up and got The Bos and his team mates hot dogs after halftime for them to eat on the sidelines. It ended up making the papers on Sunday. True Story.

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO

That reminds me. Some of my buddes were at Hy-Vee and ran into Fizer, and he autographed their case of Keystone Light! Random....I think one of the guys still has it.