/Meltdown

Bobby45

Aug 15, 2012
According to Clarkee aka paul clark on the radio Steel Jantz will start and if he cannot move the offense then and only then

Jared Barnett will come in the game and play QB......

Clarkee also sez that the Horn Frogs defense is better than the Tech defense and I agree with that 110 percent.

cylentMike

Aug 15, 2012
According to Clarkee aka paul clark on the radio Steel Jantz will start and if he cannot move the offense then and only then

Clarkee also sez that the Horn Frogs defense is better than the Tech defense and I agree with that 110 percent.

Yes, but TCU's offense is no where near Tech's offense. First team to 14 wins!

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Here's hoping we get another win before we go down to Waco again! :wink:

Right you are. What I should have said was just pick up a W every time we venture to the state of Texas for a game. That would solve a lot of our problems. Thanks for catching me on that.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Or maybe the team whose defense that scores the most points wins the game.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
What if Barnett starts or sees a ton of playing time, and our O is just vastly improved.... and we find a way to win on the road? Everyone will feel a heck of a lot better, that's for sure. Let's get him in there now and avoid the "Texas-Baylor-A&M Jantz TO days" of last year. Cyclone Nation will be at full force again for the Farmageddon game.

Well, whomever is in there, just don't turn the ball over. Stop beating ourselves. We have the talent....both sides of the ball....just have to believe. GO CYCLONES!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
How many more bad turnovers does Jantz get? I understand the rationale in having him start the season, but the dumb turnovers really hurt.

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA

So in other words Barnett will be in for our second offensive series.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Totally agree with this, TCU offense is very underwhelming..... Just need a better oline play and less unpredictable play calling.... SJ or JB, does not mater which, as long as the mistakes are to a minimum....

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
How many more bad turnovers does Jantz get? I understand the rationale in having him start the season, but the dumb turnovers really hurt.

Yea, this is where I am at. We have seen enough of Jantz to know beyond doubt that he is a turnover machine. And you can't play winning Big 12 football being -2 or -3 in the turnover margin.

Steele, thanks for being 2-0 against Iowa. No one can take that away from you. But here's hoping we make a change. It simply cannot get any worse and may spark the offense. We have talented RB's, and we need to slow the game down, let our defense kick butt, and move the chains with a more effective rushing attack.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron