Matt and Miller going off about Jamie Pollard

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
With the way Marty threw random rumors around about Iowa State, I think Pollard has every right to not go on their show.

It's like Ferentz and the Jim Rome Show...why go on a show where you get trashed every chance the host(s) get?!

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
JP is right not to bend-over backwards for KXNO for all the BS that station pumps out about ISU, but there are better ways to go about it. It is never wise to let one's personal emotions go-off on someone in the media.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
JP is right not to bend-over backwards for KXNO for all the BS that station put out about ISU, but there are better ways to go about it. It is never wise to let one's personal emotions go-off on someone in the media.

Oh, you mean like spending half an hour ******** about an AD who said one little thing about you?

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
For those of us not listening... what is Matt "right" about? And why are they complaining about JP? Because he hasn't come on their show yet, but has gone on Murph and Andy?

Or because of a "shot" at Ken? What was the "shot".

I like Ken - quite a bit. And thusfar I like Matt. But I don't get it. They can take shots at JP constantly and at will in their forum, but JP can't do the same in his? That's sad.

And Kenny takes PLENTY of shots at JP.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
For those of us not listening... what is Matt "right" about? And why are they complaining about JP? Because he hasn't come on their show yet, but has gone on Murph and Andy?

I like Ken - quite a bit. And thusfar I like Matt. But I don't get it. They can take shots at JP constantly and at will in their forum, but JP can't do the same in his? That's sad.

I would say yes, JP cannot do the same. There are better ways to get them to stop trashing ISU/him.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Summary:

JP went on Murph and Andy...said he hadnt recieved a thank you card from the drive time show for him getting an extenision...now they have 5 more years to keep ******** about him.

Matt thinks that is "Busch league" b/c they have been chasing JP for an interview for awhile (anytime, anywhere) and think that its bs that he would mention them on a different show. That he needs to man up and come on their show. To talk about the extension and how ISU has won lately.

Didnt hear the shot at Ken

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008

That is their job though. And if you donate you should be asking some of the questions they do too.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006

I would say yes, JP cannot do the same. There are better ways to get them to stop trashing ISU/him.

That still doesn't answer DaddyMac's questions. I'd like to know too because I'm not listening either. Right now, it sounds like JP just said one little thing (probably jokingly) and that M&M have been ******** about it for the first half hour of their show.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006

What did he say and where? That Matt and Miller have 5 more years to ***** about him? And at a Cyclone golf outting then on another show?

Whoppie doo....

What was the "shot" at Ken?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
They are doing what they are paid to do. They are always in the fray, by job description. Pollard should be above the fray. Of course they are making a bigger deal than it is but their basic point is somewhat valid.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Matt's reaction is stupid.

Pollard's comment was stupid especially since he won't go on ths show.

This may just be a way to kick and scream to get what he wants? It may be brilliant. He may be legitimately mad that he went on the same station he works for, not even an hour before he would be on the air, after he has asked numerous times to be on his show?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Dear Matt and Miller: Grow up and admit JP had a hilarious shot on you guys. Treat him with some respect and he'll return it.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
That is their job though. And if you donate you should be asking some of the questions they do too.
It is not what, but why and how they ask. They are not interested in the truth or well-being of ISU, but rather exploiting ISU's struggles for ratings. If you donate you should be as fed up as JP.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Miller didn't have a problem with it. Matt is the one having the coronary.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Ok - now I'm listening.

They're crying about his going on 2-4 and not 4-7.

Big flippin' deal and it was a joke. But these guys hammer him left and right. They go after JP without his being on the air - so what's good for the goose.....

"Oh - there's more to the clip... but we can't play it because we had trouble 3 months ago'

Unpluggin now 'cause all the hawk fans are callin' in!

Congrats Matt & Matt. Pulling a page out of Mart's book. Respect lost.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron