man hospitalized after castrating himself

ketchupnmustard

Oct 28, 2006
Marshall%20Applewhite.jpg

Follow Me!!!

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
what religion did he follow? hawkology????had to be a hawk alumnus!!!!!!!!!!!!

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Holy Moley! Ever heard of the BME pain olympics? I'm still scarred for life.

I have a strong stomach but still refuse to watch any of that. I have seen hardcore japanese wrestling with guys being slammed into beds of nails before, and refuse to watch anything from BME.

YUCK

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
the fact that most of us here clam up and clench our knees together out of fright probably means that we understand that doing that to ourselves would be horrible. It also means that we understand the concept of pain and that it would be stupid to do to ourselves, thus we are not crazy. so, if 40 of us are here saying that it is crazy, I wonder why the thousands on this forum are not? Are they thinking "boy I just read something in a persuasive book, I should do something about it..."? probably not, but it makes you wonder.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
God...this is one of many reasons i hate organized religion. People do crazy ****. if I lost my member, I'd probably commit suicide. How the **** does anyone do that? It's just WRONG.
Yeah, organized religion made him do it. :confused:

Clone1450

Dec 30, 2008
Kansas City
I have a strong stomach but still refuse to watch any of that. I have seen hardcore japanese wrestling with guys being slammed into beds of nails before, and refuse to watch anything from BME.

YUCK

NEVER, I repeat NEVER watch the BME Pain Olympics!

YOU WILL BE SORRY!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

balken

Apr 14, 2006
The incision isn't very painful, it is when the testicle is torn from the epididymus that really stings.