Mafia XLVI The Tiger Woods Edition sign up thread

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
I've always wanted to run one, so if it okay (and since no one else seems to be starting one) I'll try my hand at it. I'll have lots of free time in the next few weeks so I can be fairly active (yay for being a college professor).

Basic idea is that there will be two groups of innocents (husbands and wives) one group of mafia (mistresses) with the potential for several specials (lawyer, TMZ, call girl, etc.). Hope it will be fun!

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Maybe a stupid question but what is this?

It's an online version of this game...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

Basically players are given roles (either innocent or Mafia) and each group tries to eliminate the other through daily lynchings and nightly "hits." That's the simple version. You can check out the Gaming & Groups forum to look at some previous games. Hope you join!

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Crap...I wasn't gonna play for a few rounds because I always die early and no one trusts me anymore. But this one just sounds too fun not to be in.

In.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
In! I think the week and ahalf off should refresh folks.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Not in.

Sorry - I didn't play a good game last time due to time constraints and it's not better on that front yet.

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
I had planned on taking a couple off...but with this from wolvy..
I've always wanted to run one, so if it okay (and since no one else seems to be starting one) I'll try my hand at it. I'll have lots of free time in the next few weeks so I can be fairly active (yay for being a college professor).

Basic idea is that there will be two groups of innocents (husbands and wives) one group of mafia (mistresses) with the potential for several specials (lawyer, TMZ, call girl, etc.). Hope it will be fun!

Sounds like a blast...I'm in.