MAFIA 100 SIGNUP MAFIA-MANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
But it's delicious!

And you don't even have to mix it with anything.
I got a 750 mL bottle a couple years ago. I asked my buddy if it would be enough for the night. He told me "idk man. I would probably grab a couple of beers just in case." So my thought going into the night was if I drank the whole bottle... nbd.
Sickest I've ever been.

Finished about 3/4 of the bottle. Never touched the rest of it.

D

DistrictCyclone

you are a bad man. I hope she withholds those big boobies when you do that.

I like to play with fire. She's out of town for the rest of the week anyways, so I can say whatever I want without repercussions. Tori Black is my girlfriend tonight (again, just hoping for a Cubswin like).

I feel like dating a woman of 30 is like dating a time bomb...I keep thinking that her biological clock could enter panic mode at any moment and she'll want marriage, house, kids, etc. all within a year or two. I's very scurred sometimes.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
When was the last time there was a post about the actual mafia game???

Starting Monday, right?

When did this become the pointless conversation thread?? haha

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I like to play with fire. She's out of town for the rest of the week anyways, so I can say whatever I want without repercussions. Tori Black is my girlfriend tonight (again, just hoping for a Cubswin like).

I feel like dating a woman of 30 is like dating a time bomb...I keep thinking that her biological clock could enter panic mode at any moment and she'll want marriage, house, kids, etc. all within a year or two. I's very scurred sometimes.

It's quite possible, we ladies have a limited fertility window.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

Starting Monday, right?

personally I like turning it into a chat thread. Not needed for the actual sign up anymore. I like getting to know my fellow cf-ers:)

D

DistrictCyclone

Starting Monday, right?

This is what happens when you start a sign-up thread 2.5 weeks before the actual mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron