Madison Wise grad transferring

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Sorry if I missed this ...

Do any of you insiders know what kind of grad program she's taking? It's nice that the extra year of eligibility takes care of a year of a Master's program for her.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Sorry if I missed this ...

Do any of you insiders know what kind of grad program she's taking? It's nice that the extra year of eligibility takes care of a year of a Master's program for her.

I believe she wants a MBA and I don't think you can get accepted into the program at ISU without 2=3 years of relevant real world experience.

• Informative
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
I believe she wants a MBA and I don't think you can get accepted into the program at ISU without 2=3 years of relevant real world experience.
When I was in the program in early 2000 we had tons of students who moved directly from undergrad without relevant work experience at all...
Hope that changed because the value of getting MBA is incorporating your real work experience instead of always going back to the text book

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Here's the latest from Maddie. I look forward to seeing her average double figures in scoring next season.

Note #1. IUPUI WBB has never qualified for the NCAA tournament, although they were the Conference Champions in the 2019-2020 season (both regular season and tournament). I hope this season Maddie helps them get in.

Note #2. IUPUI WBB didn't have an official Twitter account until last month.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Maddie is on IUPUI campus with another transfer from Saint Louis, Rachel Kent.

One small detail I should point out is that Maddie still keeps her ISU profile on her Twitter account. In case she makes any change in the near future, I'd like to post a screen shot here to save the memory forever. Once a Cyclone, always a Cyclone. I'm rooting for Maddie to help IUPUI win the Horizon League in the 2021-2022 season and make the NCAA tourney for the first time in school history.

Maddie Wise Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Maddie is on IUPUI campus with another transfer from Saint Louis, Rachel Kent.

One small detail I should point out is that Maddie still keeps her ISU profile on her Twitter account. In case she makes any change in the near future, I'd like to post a screen shot here to save the memory forever. Once a Cyclone, always a Cyclone. I'm rooting for Maddie to help IUPUI win the Horizon League in the 2021-2022 season and make the NCAA tourney for the first time in school history.

View attachment 86312

Wish Maddie was just moving in to Iowa State Student athlete living quarters--Kristin and Rae. too, It all goes by so fast from the first news of their recruitment and commitment to the last day they leave Campus. Wow Realizing, Hallie Christofferson left over seven years ago!