Looking for some help for a TV wall mount

ilovetheclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 17, 2006
Ankeny, Ia
I am trying to find the best place to pick up a full motion(tilt and pull out and swivel) wall mount for a tv that i am getting ready to buy. It is a 55 inch led that weighs around 40 lbs.

Just looking for some suggestions for websites to check out and if anyone has had any luck with their purchases from those sites.

Thanks

dno96

Apr 17, 2006
ankeny, iowa
I am trying to find the best place to pick up a full motion(tilt and pull out and swivel) wall mount for a tv that i am getting ready to buy. It is a 55 inch led that weighs around 40 lbs.

Just looking for some suggestions for websites to check out and if anyone has had any luck with their purchases from those sites.

Thanks

I bought mine on monoprice.com. They have a large selection and are a lot less expensive than anywhere else I have seen.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I have bought all of mine from monoprice.com. By far the cheapest and best I have found.

Let's Go State

Nov 6, 2007
West Coast (of Iowa)
I have a 48" TV on a full motion mount that I LOVE from Best Buy - Cheapest? probably not.

It was pretty easy to install - Make sure you're bracket is solid in the middle of the stud. You can find that drilling tiny holes in the wall around where a studfinder finds a stud - they are not perfect - I wouldn't risk it with a tv. I drilled 4 holes and found both edges. hole filler and paint fixed the one hole that was not covered by the bracket.

Other than that - just read the instructions on the part that mounts to the TV.

You'll really appreciate the full swivle when it is done. its clean and seems to float away from the wall.

Good luck.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have two Monoprice mounts. One for my 63" plasma, and one for my 37" inch LCD in the garage. Both have worked out great, and if I ever need another one I know where I'm going to go. :v_SPIN:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron