Looking Ahead to the UNI Dual

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Same to you if Keck bonuses. Then it’s a deal.
I feel like we need to put in provisions that account for pins. Are pins considered bonuses, or are we looking at the score at time of a pin?

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Did he actually weigh 184 or just weigh in for that class? The decent rule used to be based on what your actual weight is, not what class you weigh in for? Example: if he weighed in with the 184 class but actually weighed 178, the decent rule is based off 178?
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, @theshadow knows the details and facts.

lionnusmb

Dec 30, 2008
Ankeny, IA
Is there a bar or grille that subscribes to flo in the Des Moines Metro? Anyone know of one? They would definitely be getting my business for these events.

4everClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Ames
Is there a bar or grille that subscribes to flo in the Des Moines Metro? Anyone know of one? They would definitely be getting my business for these events.
Not Des Moines but in Ames Wallaby’s in Somerset had the UNI dual.

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
@JONNYB1708 I was waiting for someone else to try it too. I did go on the Flocheer site and was able to manually search Iowa State and see wrestling events, this dual included. I didn't know what Flocheer was and feel pretty silly that it's cheerleading lol

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Late to the party but for those considering Flo for the Mizzou meet, i signed up for $29.99 monthly yesterday and they also stream all of the Iowa HS tournament next week too so not terrible if you want to watch that as well but can’t make it to DSM.
Well ****. Wish I'd have just grabbed it last night to watch UNI in real time. Oh well. Now I can watch the replay, Mizzou, and the HS stuff. Thanks for pointing this out.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Late to the party but for those considering Flo for the Mizzou meet, i signed up for $29.99 monthly yesterday and they also stream all of the Iowa HS tournament next week too so not terrible if you want to watch that as well but can’t make it to DSM.
Flo is really a big thing if your kids are in youth wrestling. If I cant make a tournament I can watch my sons matches on my phone most of the time. And this is U10 wrestling.

They may be expensive but the exposure has been good with Flo.