Long Island Medium - Real or Fake?

JSmoove

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 19, 2012
2611 Helser, Louden
Watch the South Park episode "Cartman's Gift." Does a great job of explaining cold reading and is hilarious at that.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I went and saw her once. She said I was going to have chicken for lunch. So, I drove around until I saw a KFC and the whole time I'm mowing through original recipe I am thinking how fricking amazing she is. I mean, of all the choices of what I could have eaten...I am a believer.

jaylynn444

Jun 7, 2012
Most people don't WANT to believe because it scares them. A lot of people don't believe because they are to closed minded. The fact that you're asking shows that you are at least open minded, a good thing :)

What people need to understand is that there are dishonest people in all walks of life. There are guys who "pretend" to like a girl, but they are just trying to get sex. There are attorney's who LIE to win a case, there are people who get injured on the job, but pretend to be in more pain than they are to not have to go to work (which has made the Workers Comp system SO bad that they treat EVERYONE like they are faking!).....you see where I'm going with this? And YES, there are people who pretend to be psychics. BUT, there are guys who actually don't want to use girls for sex, attorney's with integrity, people who are truly injured and gifted psychics. How do I know? I had never been to one until 3 yrs ago, because I didn't want to go unless I knew someone who went to one that was legit. My friend went, told her things that no one could have known, so I went. I tested her, and she blew my mind. I asked who robbed my house (which I didn't even know at that point) and she told me. I found out later it was true!! Btw, she has helped police officers solve crimes: murder, child molesters, and more! You don't have to believe me, so I challenge ANY non-believer to look at reviews for psychics in their area, find one who is legit, and go. They will walk out a believer. I have sent friends and relatives to my psychic -some believers, some not - and they walk out of there in shock! It's actually pretty funny to see their faces :) Also, I have had "stuff" happen to me since I was a child, and I recently decided to tap into it by taking a class on "Practical Intuition". What I have learned is that sometimes the way the spirits send messages (can be a picture, a vision, a word, or, best case scenario - a voice) can be confusing. I have had SO much happen since taking this class, and some of the visions I didn't understand and had to ask my teacher. So if a psychic gets it wrong, it doesn't necessarily mean they are fake, they could have misunderstood the way the message came through. EVERY psychic will misunderstand a message at some point, so when a well known psychic gets something wrong, the non-believers will jump on it and all you will hear is what the psychic got wrong, not the thousands of things she/he got right. I'm not taking the class to become a paid reader, btw. I have an injury that has kept me in chronic pain for 2 1/2 yrs, and I wanted to learn how to meditate and heal myself, since the doctors can't do anything but give me meds. Since I've started, I have slept better than I had since the accident (I was waking on average of 2-3 hrs a night!), I feel more calm (stress causes tension, which causes muscle spasms, which makes the pain worse), and my pain level is down. Hey, whatever works! Hope this helps you to understand a bit more :)

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
watched all of those ghost shows at one time or another....I think they're all 'entertainment'.

The latest is the "Dead Files", which couples a woman medium and ex-NYC homicide detective, who investigate a home/dwelling separately and share their findings at the end. The only one I have liked, cuz it's the only one half-way believeable.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
I dont know about this show, but my cousin is a detective in another state, and they have a Medium on staff (unpaid) and she frequently leads them down the correct path. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

Personally I beleive in the ability of some due to personal contacts but I dont judge others who dont beleive, its a lot to wrap your head around. (kinda like landing on the moon in the 60's.)

Also I watched a cold reading happen to my friend, she described the way her cousin died, where he lived, who was around, what was going on ect. She then said tell (insert name) hes not upset. It was spot on, this lady was from New York, not like she could have any way of knowing. My friend didnt even suggest to her someone had died recently.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron