Long Island Medium - Real or Fake?

ShankinPATs

Oct 13, 2011
Huxley
So tonight my wife was watching this show and I normally think this stuff is fake but this chick is either crazy good or its scripted...thoughts?

ShankinPATs

Oct 13, 2011
Huxley
Never seen a medium before tonight and then I did some research and found out about a technique called "cold reading" and now I feel like a shmuck...nothing to see here people definately fake lol

Cychotiic

Nov 27, 2010
Ames
Never seen a medium before tonight and then I did some research and found out about a technique called "cold reading" and now I feel like a shmuck...nothing to see here people definately fake lol

It's also recorded on a video camera with people you don't know. Similar to Chris Angel. Just an idiot trap.

C

CyBer

Yep and she's a pro at acting like she is talking to someones dead relative. She's a *****.

C

CyBer

Have you ever felt embarrassed for someone else? Watch this and you'll see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t07UzTcApMI]James Van Praagh failing miserably at cold reading on The Circle, Channel 10. - YouTube[/ame]

Cyfan4good

Jul 7, 2009
Ankeny
Not really sure but....

There was once a midget, psychic who committed a murder and went into hiding. The headline in the paper?

Small, Medium at Large. ba dum ching. Try the prime rib folks I'm here all week.:twitcy: