LJ Update

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
It was posted pretty early today I believe and I think may be burried in another thread. Heck, I may even be wrong. I know for sure I saw it on twitter and thought I saw it on here too...

I wouldn't be too worried either way, it's a good article and needs to be up on CF...

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I searched for the unique identifier of the linked article and didn't find it anywhere else on CF...

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
Wow! Please, please be more careful in the future. Having two separate threads on the same topic could potentially tear a hole in the space-time continuum and end reality as we know it.

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
Wow! Please, please be more careful in the future. Having two separate threads on the same topic could potentially tear a hole in the space-time continuum and end reality as we know it.

Couldn't agree more! .....on a separate note, I got to thinking has this site ever discussed the possibility of us wearing White Helmets?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Couldn't agree more! .....on a separate note, I got to thinking has this site ever discussed the possibility of us wearing White Helmets?

I don't believe so. Here are some other great summer time thread ideas that I don't think have ever been discussed:

1. Future starting line-ups
2. The band
3. Alternate/Jack Trice uniforms
4. Possibility of Fred Hoiberg leaving us to coach in the pros
5. Funny GIFs
6. Tailgating games
7. Direct TV vs. Dish vs. Mediacom
8. Realignment
9. Weather
10. TV series

CostaDelMar

Jun 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
As a Bucs fan, I will be rooting my *** off for LJ. For the first time in a while, TB has the pieces of a solid D, and LJ has a chance to be a breakout stud DB.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
I don't believe so. Here are some other great summer time thread ideas that I don't think have ever been discussed:

2. The band
5. Funny GIFs
6. Tailgating games
8. Realignment
9. Weather
10. TV series

When was the last thread about the band? I think might be getting left out of the rotation somehow.

mkcrawford

Mar 20, 2006

2. The band
5. Funny GIFs
6. Tailgating games
8. Realignment
9. Weather
10. TV series[/QUOTE

11. Football Entrance Song.

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006

2. The band
5. Funny GIFs
6. Tailgating games
8. Realignment
9. Weather
10. TV series[/QUOTE

11. Football Entrance Song.

12. iOS vs android

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
Dang, those have already been discussed here? What about bowling in the south endzone? I can't believe nobody has brought that subject up.....

Last edited: