Lazard on Jim Rome today

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Good interview. Rome won't mess with you if you're not good at interviewing.

The next interview with Marlon Mack was a struggle because his answers were short and didn't give much. Allen is a natural and gives great answers.

Reactions: mj4cy

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Despite the hate in here Jim has been good to ISU. Fred was a guest, Niang, Campbell, I think this will be Allen's second JR interview.

That incident wasn't great but that was early in his career. He wouldn't be still doing this if he wasn't good at what he does.
I recall when he interviewed Seneca when ISU was ranked #9 and he was the leading Heisman candidate. That was the week before the Oklahoma game when the season tanked.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
As a Viking's fan, the situation with Montgomery and Lazard is making it even more difficult. You only have to deal with it for one rival team...
As a Packer fan I accepted Kene returning KO for TDs by justifying it with if the other team is kicking off they likely just scored.

Reactions: superiorcyclone

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Besides the Jim Everett incident, another funny story on Rome. In 1997, when Peyton Manning was a senior at Tennessee, Jim Rome used to make fun of Peyton Manning for not beating Florida. He started one daily show by referring to to him as Pinkett Manning - Pinkett being Allen Pinkett, a RB who did well but never achieved anything Jim Rome told his listeners. Little did he know Allen Pinkett was a big fan of Jim Rome. He always listened to Rome and was listening that day. He called the Jim Rome show, and they got him on the air. They had a good natured exchange. After the call, Rome started referring to Peyton as Pisarcik Manning.

Reactions: Aclone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
If AL can stay in AR good graces, boy, talk about setting up a solid career. I say that as die hard MN fan.
Seconded as a life long Bears fan. It's remarkable how quickly I've forgotten to hate the Pack now that AL is catching balls from AR.
As a Viking's fan, the situation with Montgomery and Lazard is making it even more difficult. You only have to deal with it for one rival team...
It is great having more reasons to be a football fan.
What has it been, 3 years now for Allen and David in NFL. I can honestly say I root for those two for sure (and their teams to a certain extent) even though a Chiefs fan.

I thought Rodgers might be settling down, and want to stay in Green Bay after this year (would be very good for Lazard!). And I would love to see a Super Bowl re-match between Green Bay vs. KC. Then I saw this!

That was yesterday, right, Jan7, 2022? I don't think Rodgers would do this IF Green Bay makes the Super Bowl, but who knows?? If he did I think most people (despite their view on Covid, either way) would completely turn on him. Sports shouldn't turn into politics. I could see him making his feelings known, BUT don't threaten not to play in the SB!

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
What has it been, 3 years now for Allen and David in NFL. I can honestly say I root for those two for sure (and their teams to a certain extent) even though a Chiefs fan.

I thought Rodgers might be settling down, and want to stay in Green Bay after this year (would be very good for Lazard!). And I would love to see a Super Bowl re-match between Green Bay vs. KC. Then I saw this!

That was yesterday, right, Jan7, 2022? I don't think Rodgers would do this IF Green Bay makes the Super Bowl, but who knows?? If he did I think most people (despite their view on Covid, either way) would completely turn on him. Sports shouldn't turn into politics. I could see him making his feelings known, BUT don't threaten not to play in the SB!

Any different than the last 11?

I think this has been proven to be fake

Reactions: t-noah