Last game ISU played well

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Offense is a concern. I get the style we want to play, but waaay too many trips into plus territory through two games that yielded nothing. It’s strange to have a QB as efficient as Brock and see such anemic results. The lack of a running game has prevented ISU from finishing drives. It feels like to do what Campbell and Co. want to do you need a steady diet of punishing 4-5 yard runs. That does not exist yet. If we had that part of the offense working with this defense this season would be historic.
Unfortunately our RBs are averaging 5 ypc with a long of only 18 yards, so it’s worse than that. It’s many things, and it’s our offense.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Not sure I agree with that.
From what I have seen their offense is pretty good and they have a QB that is mobile and can throw the ball really well. Mobile QB's tend to be a problem for our defense at times. They also have a solid o-line and a decent run game.

ULM's defense is not great. They force some turnovers, but if we play mistake-free then we should be able to move the ball easily and put up at least 30 points.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron