(Lack of) Iowa Football Fan Support

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm proud of you for leaving a rival website for a few days, I truly am. Next time, go for gold and an even longer internet vacation.

But I thought I am to blame for all the bitter Clone fans here? I noticed you were just as bitter without me here.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Then why were there 4300 empty seats last night?

I think the AD messed up. I am no friend of Barta and he shouldn’t be selling tickets at $95. They should have been $75 tops.

It is really expensive to go to games at Iowa. I wish Iowa sold 3 packs for $99 where you get your top 2 rivals and a top 15 team all for $99 like in Ames. Instead Iowa charges $95 for a single game.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
But I thought I am to blame for all the bitter Clone fans here? I noticed you were just as bitter without me here.
Where did I say that? And who was bitter? I missed both of these things.

The place did seem to smell a little better during your absence, though.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Haha.

One was meant for pre season prediction. IE I never had Penn St as a win for Iowa.

On an individual game basis, I think Iowa could win every game if they play a clean game. I didn’t pick Wisconsin or OSU as wins either, but I think we can win both.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think the AD messed up. I am no friend of Barta and he shouldn’t be selling tickets at $95. They should have been $75 tops.

You think the Penn State game should have been cheaper than the face value of the ISU game last year? Wow!

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You troll plenty without responding to Twins comments.

@CyTwins is trolling the attendance hard, so I responded. I agree I probably shouldn’t have, but I did.

You are trolling the no moral victories, so I am also responding to that as well.

THe most over sensitive fan base is right here. Clone fans get all ticked off at me for responding to their trolls. That is as sensitive as it gets.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Lol, Iowa is 23-8 over the last 3 years (including this one). That is a top 20 winning %

...And for the 5 years prior were unranked.

So, with 2.25 seasons, nearly half of which includes arguably the best season in school history, one that any reasonable fan that has a 4th graders understanding of football can see was due in large part to a trash schedule, and you still can't get to the top 15?

I'm not arguing that Iowa isn't a solid program, because it is, and I'd love to have that kind of success at ISU. But your fans are delusional.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
@CyTwins is trolling the attendance hard, so I responded. I agree I probably shouldn’t have, but I did.

You are trolling the no moral victories, so I am also responding to that as well.

THe most over sensitive fan base is right here. Clone fans get all ticked off at me for responding to their trolls. That is as sensitive as it gets.
Really?

Colin Cowherd
tenor.gif

Stanford Marching Band
tenor.gif

Article from ESPN about how Kilmer played an injured Beathard
tenor.gif

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

It is really expensive to go to games at Iowa. I wish Iowa sold 3 packs for $99 where you get your top 2 rivals and a top 15 team all for $99 like in Ames. Instead Iowa charges $95 for a single game.

Gotta pay for those lawsuits somehow.

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

No one here is being sensitive. They are just making fun of you for your trolling and your statements contradicting yourself.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Lol Mashed potato is struggling now.

Reactions: CyTwins

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
"I don't troll. I get trolled." is an interesting defense. Talking smack and trolling are not the same thing. I would've expected you to know that by now.

Reactions: CyTwins