KXNO Sports Fanatics

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Unbiased vote here, I would go A B D and C as my rank votes. Like it or not any major sport between Iowa and Iowa State making a national championship game is big news and worthy of story of the year in the state. Had it been the ISU women instead of Iowa in that game I'd rank them 1 too. Purdy is definitely the next biggest story, that gambling scandal was bigger than the Brian Ferentz drama as years from now we'll still probably remember that over the 2nd fake ID season Iowa had in recent memory.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
That's not the point - the point is EVERY team's forum makes their fans look like whiney nerds... have you seen some of the screenshots that come out of the forum out east? WOOF!
The issue I have is that they seem to blow up everything bad that Iowa State fans/players do, but sort of wave off the bad things Iowa fans/players do.

For example:

They blew up a nothing Iowa band-gate story.
They blew up Randy Peterson breaking his leg when ISU stormed the court, even though Randy tripped over a television cable.
They blew up the story about an Iowa fan breaking into Iowa's locker room at Jack Trice.

However,
They blew off Iowa fans throwing full beer cans at the field on national TV after a correct call.
They blew off Clark pushing a player from another team to the ground unprovoked.
They criticize ISU fans for posting mean things about Clark, but never said a word about Iowa fans body shaming Audi Crooks.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
It was a bit awkward when Andy couldn’t name another person who should be nominated for AP womens sports person of the year

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
That's not the point - the point is EVERY team's forum makes their fans look like whiney nerds... have you seen some of the screenshots that come out of the forum out east? WOOF!

I’ll add the Twitter account Message Board Geniuses is dedicated to inane posts found on said forums. Hint: we’re not alone.

Maybe the problem is we think we’re special?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Shockingly, Murph says CC first, Purdy last. His responses to those who disagree are telling.

Surprised he did put his buddy, sidekick, chinless wonder, John Sears as an option as he did win the Iowa Sportscaster of the Year.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Who still listens to AM radio let alone some of these idiots like Condon and Travis Justice?

I got Sirius XM over a decade and never looked back. One time it went out for awhile while i was driving and I had to turn it to KGGO. They were playing the exact same songs they played back in 1994.

Reactions: BigTurk

Primetime26

Sep 7, 2012
turned it on for a few minutes the other day and ross came with this patented "hang on, be more specific... we need to push back on this". he gets so condescending about stuff anytime someone has an opinion that doesn't align with his.

perfect match for travis.

turned it back off after about 2 min.

Reactions: Acylum

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Who still listens to AM radio let alone some of these idiots like Condon and Travis Justice?

I got Sirius XM over a decade and never looked back. One time it went out for awhile while i was driving and I had to turn it to KGGO. They were playing the exact same songs they played back in 1994.

KxNO is on FM.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron