KU's Mason gets called for an offensive foul

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I can't believe my eyes. KU's Frank Mason actually got called for pushing off with his off hand as he makes a move with the ball. And just listen to K-Boo fans cry about it! Mason does it all the time and it finally got called. So I thought it deserved its own thread!

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I can't believe my eyes. KU's Frank Mason actually got called for pushing off with his off hand as he makes a move with the ball. And just listen to K-Boo fans cry about it! Mason does it all the time and it finally got called. So I thought it deserved its own thread!

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Mason gets called for running over the guy during an in-bounds play . . . and the crowd goes all K-Boo.

Are we seeing the "national player of the year" come crashing down at home during a crucial game? Looks like it. Ha ha.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
So much booing. I guess that's what you get when you have just another gym full of entitled fans, and when things aren't going their way.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Sorry for posting this thread in the Basketball forum. Thanks Mods for moving it to the Big XII forum. I was just so happy when I saw that call against Mason, I didn't even think about where it should be posted.

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015

I noticed Mason likes to hand claw when guarding Monte Morris. He seems to do a lot of that.

TheBodeClone

Feb 7, 2017
If College Basketball wants to become a serious sport that not only die hards like us follow closely, it's time to be serious with the officiating. Especially in the Big 12 and Big 10. The ACC isn't perfect with officiating but it's like comparing Georges Niang to Jared Uteoff. This conference deserves better.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
If College Basketball wants to become a serious sport that not only die hards like us follow closely, it's time to be serious with the officiating. Especially in the Big 12 and Big 10. The ACC isn't perfect with officiating but it's like comparing Georges Niang to Jared Uteoff. This conference deserves better.

Are your parents brother & sister?

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
**** all y'all who didn't warn people **** Vitale was doing this game.

Just kidding. I like you people.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron