KU's Mason gets called for an offensive foul

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'd like to call them "Joks", but the Hoks already have one of those.

What I thought he was saying was that he attended the ISU/KU game in Hilton and everyone around him left.

Must've been the smell.
Damn, you're good! I may have to hire you as my official translator.

1) Although I hate the exodus to the inner concourse at the 3 minute mark, there was a small difference. The Cyclones were winning.
2) His math is way off - there were certainly more than 10 leaving the Phog early.
3) Leaving early when your team is down is giving up on them (IMO). Sometimes they don't quite get there, but when they do it's more than worth it.

I've seen too many comebacks from the Cyclones to give up on the possibility of a win before the final buzzer sounds.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Damn, you're good! I may have to hire you as my official translator.

1) Although I hate the exodus to the inner concourse at the 3 minute mark, there was a small difference. The Cyclones were winning.
2) His math is way off - there were certainly more than 10 leaving the Phog early.
3) Leaving early when your team is down is giving up on them (IMO). Sometimes they don't quite get there, but when they do it's more than worth it.

I've seen too many comebacks from the Cyclones to give up on the possibility of a win before the final buzzer sounds.

He ran out of fingers to count on, so he went with saying only 10 people left because he cant count higher than that.

soSELFish

Feb 13, 2016
I'd like to call them "Joks", but the Hoks already have one of those.

What I thought he was saying was that he attended the ISU/KU game in Hilton and everyone around him left.

Must've been the smell.

Yes, I was at the game in Hilton and was referencing the people sitting near me that left when KU had the lead. The game was much closer than the KU/WV game as well. It could have been the smell though as I do shower and wear deodorant and cologne. So this smell may be foreign to many of the cyclone fans.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes, I was at the game in Hilton and was referencing the people sitting near me that left when KU had the lead. The game was much closer than the KU/WV game as well. It could have been the smell though as I do shower and wear deodorant and cologne. So this smell may be foreign to many of the cyclone fans.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MeowingCows

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Oooooo, snap!
We have been schooled.
I feel completely humbled.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Oooooo, snap!
We have been schooled.
I feel completely humbled.

I thought about putting SELF on my Ignore list, but the trolling is so bad, it is mildly entertaining.

P.S. We are even more critical of our own so-called fans who leave early. It is just fun to listen to K-Boo fans react to having their "fans" get called out for it on ESPN. Viva Vitale!

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I thought about putting SELF on my Ignore list, but the trolling is so bad, it is mildly entertaining.

P.S. We are even more critical of our own so-called fans who leave early. It is just fun to listen to K-Boo fans react to having their "fans" get called out for it on ESPN. Viva Vitale!
Meh. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's my gender, but the smack talk is just soooo juvenile to me.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
xae4wh4gcnwjxn.jpg

Anybody else got the jingle stuck in their head now?