Kory Kodanko Progress?

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Just an opinion..... Kodanko an Wyndham are probably great kids, quite possibly big and strong. But I suspect they are like many Rhoads recruits - no other offers because they are not athletic enough to play at this level. You must be quick and athletic with great feet and some twitch to play at this level. Big and strong alone will not cut it.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Just an opinion..... Kodanko an Wyndham are probably great kids, quite possibly big and strong. But I suspect they are like many Rhoads recruits - no other offers because they are not athletic enough to play at this level. You must be quick and athletic with great feet and some twitch to play at this level. Big and strong alone will not cut it.

Aren't they just red shirt freshman? Why would you expect them to be playing right now?

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Good question...This staff & last even more so have pllenty on online ...they simply don't develop them.. They currently have 20+ on online... But they both do...same old same old... Why did Burton leave? And Brick Dagel even try for NFL?? Injured & burned out!! Yeah... They got to play & play & play... The others I've seen asked
about??? Curtis? Seda? Larson? Sitting on bench waiting for chance... Kodanko? Green? O? Another 10 more including Foster (whose redshirt should not be burned ? Burnt...& 10 more? Severs? Gave up last year...Glenn? Homa? Given medical red shirts coz they have too many !! PLEASE!! GO WITH WHAT YOU GOT!!! Wow.. This is sooo hard to correct! Sorry for typos!
Foster's redshirt wasn't burned

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Nerness seems a little on the child-like side mentally. Gotta be a man to go against 300 pounders. I could be all wet but it's just a possible answer to the question. Rhoads was talking him up pretty big before he left, but we know his track record with evaluating talent at this point...
His attitude is 100% of the reason Iowa stayed away from him. Hopefully he gets his **** together and breaks through.

Bryce7

May 4, 2016
No way our record wont suck until we get a decent line. Defenses pack the box & dare us to run/throw deep. We cant do either. Busch light, where are you?
..more like captain morgan to the rescue.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Aren't they just red shirt freshman? Why would you expect them to be playing right now?
Well....I just just responding to the OP. I stand by my opinion. Our Ol is not real good. We are playing two kids younger than them (RF)) and there is talk of playing a true fresh ahead of them. Hope I am wrong, but I don't expect either to ever start for ISU.