Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I said "one of my first posts." I see your reading comprehension is almost as bad as your math.

Oh you mean two days after you joined where you said you like Iowa State and cheer for them when they're not playing Iowa? At this point I'd just start from scratch Buddy. Yikes

May 27, 2020
Oh you mean two days after you joined where you said you like Iowa State and cheer for them when they're not playing Iowa? At this point I'd just start from scratch Buddy. Yikes
I'll pass, not real concerned with who you think i used to be. Although it's clear you're obsessed with it.

May 27, 2020
I don't think anything. I know who you used to be and you're not fooling anyone there "Cyclone fan"
I don't know why you're calling me a cyclone fan, as i am not one. So you also just made that up.
And it is what you think, as this is my only user name. Ask your mods, I'm sure they can verify somehow.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't know why you're calling me a cyclone fan, as i am not one. So you also just made that up.
And it is what you think, as this is my only user name. Ask your mods, I'm sure they can verify somehow.

You said you cheer for Iowa State when they're not playing Iowa lol

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hey Butthorn, if Legend still posts, he takes offense with running to mods. He thinks its lame.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No i didnt, you just made up another thing. LOL. Reading comprehension, i know its hard, but boy you're borderline idiotic here.

You sure know a lot about me and very little about yourself with this username since you "like to see Iowa State win when not playing Iowa."

Correct. I've read on here once in a while over the past year. I don't mind iowa st. Like to see them win when not playing iowa. Lots of friends that are isu fans.

Reactions: JP4CY
May 27, 2020
You sure know a lot about me and very little about yourself with this username since you "like to see Iowa State win when not playing Iowa."
"I don't mind iowa st. Like to see them win when not playing iowa."
So nowhere did i say im an iowa st. fan. So you're wrong there.
Nowhere did i say i cheer for iowa st. So you're wrong there also, again.
I like to see the chiefs win because i like andy Reid. That doesn't make me a chiefs fan. I like to see small market baseball teams win, but I'm only a fan of Minnesota.
Man, this is not complicated but you seem to just get dumber.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I like to see the cheifs win because i like andy Reid. That doesn't make me a chiefs fan. I like to see small market baseball teams win, but I'm only a fan of Minnesota.

So if Iowa State was playing any other team but Iowa you want them to win and you like it when they win. Got it

May 27, 2020
"I dont mind iowa st."
Haha that sounds like something someone who cheers for and is a fan of iowa st. would say.
LOL

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I like to see the chiefs win because i like andy Reid. That doesn't make me a chiefs fan. I like to see small market baseball teams win, but I'm only a fan of Minnesota.
You would like a defense optional coach.

May 27, 2020
So if Iowa State was playing any other team but Iowa you want them to win and you like it when they win. Got it
Sure, somewhat indifferent but yes like so see them win. I know you're struggling to wrap your head around the fact that someone can like when a team wins without being a diehard fan. It's pretty complicated stuff.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sure, somewhat indifferent but yes like so see them win. I know you're struggling to wrap your head around the fact that someone can like when a team wins without being a diehard fan. It's pretty complicated stuff.

I get it. In your ideal world Iowa State goes 11-1 in the regular season, wins the Big 12 title game and makes it to the CFP

Status
Not open for further replies.