Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
AccurateCalmFlea-size_restricted.gif

U of I should get Jack Kelly to represent them.

“Sometimes people misremember. For example, you may remember this program for having systemic racism. You think, you think, they had systemic racism. Do you remember that? What you remember is false! Big, racism free. This program tells a story of greatness.”

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY and cyguy9320

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
ISU has 4 3 star recruits for 2022. Iowa has 2 commits, 1 4 star, 1 3 star. So, I certainly see your point....,,,

Aaaand the ******** continues. You make our point for us - Iowa has slipped to recruiting at ISU level at best, when before the exposing of program problems they routinely thumped us.

Glad you see the point, got to admit, I didn't expect you ever would, let alone admit it.

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
Aaaand the ******** continues. You make our point for us - Iowa has slipped to recruiting at ISU level at best, when before the exposing of program problems they routinely thumped us.

Glad you see the point, got to admit, I didn't expect you ever would, let alone admit it.

Its like this board does not recognize the calendar. The last class was Feb 2021. And yes, you are right, Iowa thumped ISU in recruiting. To my knowledge February 2021 is well after these issues were raised. Maybe you guys are on the Mayan calendar or something,

• Dumb
Reactions: motorcy90

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
You lost me at discovery is cheap. What do I know. I only have close to 20 years trying cases, federal and state.

Big social justice movement in Iowa? I grew up there, still have lot of roots there. The answer is no. That is why I am surprised they filed case there.

Bookmark all you want. I said the plaintiffs will be painted as disgruntled and they will be. It is fact most of them rarely played and left school soon after arrival. These are defense arguments. Nobody is saying anyone can be mistreated. If you don't think plaintiffs' file suits as an opportunity I am not sure what to tell you. That is the whole system of class actions.

#ANAL

• Haha

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Its like this board does not recognize the calendar. The last class was Feb 2021. And yes, you are right, Iowa thumped ISU in recruiting. To my knowledge February 2021 is well after these issues were raised. Maybe you guys are on the Mayan calendar or something,
There are only two African Americans in the 2021 class that committed after this incident AND are from outside the state.

Keagan Johnson (June 6), who committed like right during the initial allegations were coming out and Jeremiah Pittman (December 2020).

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

I'm not convinced we are playing with a full deck here guys.

• Agree

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
There are only two African Americans in the 2021 class that committed after this incident AND are from outside the state.

Keagan Johnson (June 6), who committed like right during the initial allegations were coming out and Jeremiah Pittman (December 2020).

Uh, last I checked the AA population of Iowa is about 4%. And were the kids that had already committed, but did not sign for months under contract or something? Seems to be a free country to commit and decommit as you please.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Uh, last I checked the AA population of Iowa is about 4%. And were the kids that had already committed, but did not sign for months under contract or something? Seems to be a free country to commit and decommit as you please.

I would like to buy a vowel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron