Status
Not open for further replies.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Law firms are always going to come out the winners in any situation like the U of I is in. Defending the status quo for rich universities and coaches that are in trouble is worth big bucks. Cha Chink (cash register sound).
<space holder>
<space holder>

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
as ISU drops to 50th in the recruiting rankings.

Wow, who freaking cares about SOS this season? We are going to be lucky to get any games in. The whole thing is going to feel like an NFL preseason. And you’re going to run your mouth about strength of schedule? Good grief.

Reactions: mj4cy

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Who do you call when your black players are causing a ruckus? Husch Blackwell. Our name says it all.

Outcome will be different this time by design. HB wouldn't take it otherwise. Lowering the boom per CSUs instruction gives an appearance of legitimacy to the crap they spread in IC.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I see that Colorado State is suspending football activities while they investigate their football coaches for racism. It is almost like like if you were seriously investigating a possible racist atmosphere you should separate the players from it during the investigation....

• Winner
Reactions: mj4cy and motorcy90

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

That is so bad. Kudos to Rick Coleman for asking the question. He is really good. Too bad there aren't more local reporters covering Iowa football willing to ask tough questions.

And typical KF.... that was just a horrible answer. Didn't even answer it. All you can say about KF after all these pressers is that indeed he is an awful human being. I never thought he was, but his answers to questions throughout this have just been terrible and only make him look like more of a racist.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

He just hasn't appeared or said anything authentic looking. It's all tone deaf sidetracking answers. He's more annoyed than apologetic.
I would be devastated if I was a CEO and this happened under me (if I was truly unaware of it.)

Brian better thank God every night his Dad runs the show and that his "real" boss is an idiot.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
That is so bad. Kudos to Rick Coleman for asking the question. He is really good. Too bad there aren't more local reporters covering Iowa football willing to ask tough questions.

And typical KF.... that was just a horrible answer. Didn't even answer it. All you can say about KF after all these pressers is that indeed he is an awful human being. I never thought he was, but his answers to questions throughout this have just been terrible and only make him look like more of a racist.
You can tell his goal is to not give an answer that the media can quote. It would be great if someone wrote an article on this topic alone how Kirk has basically avoided answering any difficult question by rambling about something completely off topic. Maybe that would raise a few more eyebrows of the "Kirk is a good guy" community that feels he did no wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron