Kent State Game

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Looking forward to tonight's game. I'm still not sold one 6-2, can someone convince me?

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
We beat Texas with it so there is hope. No idea how it will play out but I like Mauck at the net.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Looking forward to tonight's game. I'm still not sold one 6-2, can someone convince me?
Did I see it right? Last year it seemed the 6-2 was designed to keep the setter in the back row. This year it appears They have Mo in the back then switch to Mauke when the spot in the rotation moves to the front.row

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
Did I see it right? Last year it seemed the 6-2 was designed to keep the setter in the back row. This year it appears They have Mo in the back then switch to Mauke when the spot in the rotation moves to the front.row
You are correct based on the rotation used against New Mexico. Enna was part of the primary rotation as a DS against Kent, played 2 out 3 sets against Omaha and only played 1 set against UNM where Mo also played a DS role.

Herbst subbed for West against Omaha but did not play the other two games. Rhodes also played 3 sets against Omaha while Schaben's PT was cut in that match. Looks like Hart will be redshirted.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Schaben's PT was cut in that match. Looks like Hart will be redshirted.

Hart does seem to be going into RS mode. No surprise Schaben is limited now to save her shoulder while experimenting with rotation and sets. This weekend Lazard torched one described as "taking varnish off the floor boards." What power.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Hart does seem to be going into RS mode. No surprise Schaben is limited now to save her shoulder while experimenting with rotation and sets. This weekend Lazard torched one described as "taking varnish off the floor boards." What power.

Getting Lazard to stay was'critical to this season.