Kenric Young

onenation

Jun 23, 2012
Iowa
3* WR out of Florida has ISU in his top finalists along with Utah, Indiana, and Mizzou.
Took an official to Utah this past weekend and said last week that Utah had a slight edge over ISU.

Lazard, Young, and Wesley would be an unstoppable 4 year combo, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLIJSuGSDwM
(I know that the popular opinion on here is that HS highlight videos arent worth much, but still worth the watch)

DuckDynastyCy

Feb 8, 2013
Nashville, TN
3* WR out of Florida has ISU in his top finalists along with Utah, Indiana, and Mizzou.
Took an official to Utah this past weekend and said last week that Utah had a slight edge over ISU.

(I know that the popular opinion on here is that HS highlight videos arent worth much, but still worth the watch)

All true, if our OL gives time to our QB's to throw it to them.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I hope we can pull him in but could understand if he is wary of all the young WRs we already have.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012

With 4* D'Vario Montgomery here for next year too and Bundrage and some young talent at O - line developing I really like the offensive possibilities that Mangino will have. I think our offense would be a lot better the next few years regardless of who was at the helm but I feel really good now. Outside of losing to UNI and the way we lost to Baylor this team met my expectations this year. I think we still need to find that defensive playmaker though that makes the big play when we need it. George emerged as that guy at the end of the season but not sure who that next guy is. I think odds on Kenric got better but with aprox. 4 spots left got to wonder if we get Warren a d-lineman and a LB if they use the 4th for best available.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Good luck to him. Like Nate said, its definitely not a position of need. I hope we can use one scholly on one of the RBs we're after, I hope for Warren, and use what we have left on the defensive side of the ball.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
With our current commits, transfer in Montgomery, RS Fresh, and returning players, by far the WR is the deepest most talented group that ISU has EVER had. Now to translate talent to the field depends on the other 10 guys, but, i think this position is stacked! I still say right now that Bundrage is the most talented WR we've had - maybe ever. If his sophomore season is any indication, Mangino is going to turn him into a superstar just like he did Meier and Briscoe....

If you were to ask me Impact WR or Impact defender regardless of position - i would take defender, no doubt.

CPR go get that one guy you need to immediately help that side of the ball - might be a combo of Guy and Ayeni....I hope so.....

BTW - Warren appears on tape to make quick cuts, runs strong and has the flat out speed to compete day one. Would be a great compliment to Wimberly and to me, has a similar running style to AP which is a good thing!!!!

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
In before someone says "it's fishy" that he goes to Utah and they must be paying him.

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Thought the same thing. The only reason I could see it is because they were the first school to offer him.

Idea... why doesn't ISU offer every Freshman in the nation a scholarship? We can effectively eliminate the whole "blah was the first school to offer me" argument and maybe we can sneak a 5 star DL out of it :smile:

3rdGenCyclone

Feb 21, 2013
With our current commits, transfer in Montgomery, RS Fresh, and returning players, by far the WR is the deepest most talented group that ISU has EVER had. Now to translate talent to the field depends on the other 10 guys, but, i think this position is stacked! I still say right now that Bundrage is the most talented WR we've had - maybe ever. If his sophomore season is any indication, Mangino is going to turn him into a superstar just like he did Meier and Briscoe....

If you were to ask me Impact WR or Impact defender regardless of position - i would take defender, no doubt.

CPR go get that one guy you need to immediately help that side of the ball - might be a combo of Guy and Ayeni....I hope so.....

BTW - Warren appears on tape to make quick cuts, runs strong and has the flat out speed to compete day one. Would be a great compliment to Wimberly and to me, has a similar running style to AP which is a good thing!!!!

Better than Tracy Henderson? He was a 1st team All American IIRC.