K-State game in 2025 in Ireland (CONFIRMED)

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
England is a stupid place anyway. Didn't even want to go there.

I’m always in europe the last two weeks of July, first week of august, and I hate it that it’s still off season. I eventually need to get to a game at the emirates since I’m a huge arsenal fan but I’m never over there when the season kicks off.

FancyRex

Jan 19, 2023
I’m always in europe the last two weeks of July, first week of august, and I hate it that it’s still off season. I eventually need to get to a game at the emirates since I’m a huge arsenal fan but I’m never over there when the season kicks off.
You and I are sworn enemies... Or we would be if Chelsea's biggest rival wasn't its own ability to mag dump into its own foot.

Reactions: CyDude16

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Some of my sons saw them in MetLife last summer. Looks like their US games this year are probably when you are in Europe.

Reactions: CyDude16

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but direct flights from O'Hare to Dublin are between $500-$650 for dates in late August.

Coach, but that price is hard to beat for a direct flight.

Wow, that is really good. I think we will pull the trigger on the 3 day hotel/ticket package. I get that it is overpriced, but it is nice not to worry about the Dublin end and get to hang out with Cyclone fans. But we plan to stay a week and do London and Manchester/Liverpool for another 4-6 days and we will plan that ourselves via AirBnB. Was planning on flying into London, but this may change our minds.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron