jon miller

lovemyclones

Aug 7, 2008
Are you and Deace doing State of the Nations. I sure hope so. If not it will be sorely missed. I look forward to it each week.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Why is that? I always enjoyed that show and know a decent amount of people that watched it. Was it cancel or did the guys just not want to do it anymore?

My understanding is that now that they have the radio show together, there is no need to repeat the same things over and over again while doing the Mediacom show as well.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
My understanding is that now that they have the radio show together, there is no need to repeat the same things over and over again while doing the Mediacom show as well.
how's that going for them?

p.s. i must admit one of the funniest moments on radio is this past summer when they were doing their "beat it" schtick...and two dudes tied and they(Deace and Miller) decided they needed to do a beat-off to see who won. I couldn't stop laughing once they realized what they said.

Last edited:

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
I guess their ratings are very good. Just think how well they will do when FB starts. Miller needs to thank Deace.

Your signature is wrong. It was not Holloways first catch, it was his first touchdown catch. Just though I would let you know before a hawk sees it and tells you off.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Your signature is wrong. It was not Holloways first catch, it was his first touchdown catch. Just though I would let you know before a hawk sees it and tells you off.

That is fine I dont really care bring them on. I deal with stupid Iowa fans most days.