Jeff Jones

83cy

May 14, 2006
In Minnesota carrying a loaded weapon isn't that unusual and not a big crime its the cocaine thats getting him.

• Dislike
Reactions: cowgirl836

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
In Minnesota carrying a loaded weapon isn't that unusual and not a big crime its the cocaine thats getting him.

It is for a handgun without a permit to carry. Which he doesn't have because he's not 21.

And the cocaine thing. :twitcy:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
In Minnesota carrying without a permit is a misdemeanor.

The possession coupled with the loaded firearm led to the 3 year minimum.

Jones, 20, was stopped by Bloomington police Thursday afternoon for speeding in the area of 84th Street and Portland Avenue, according to the arrest record. A routine check revealed he had a revoked Minnesota driver’s license and the felony drug warrant from Iowa, according to the Hennepin County attorney’s office.
When police searched Jones, they found 1.78 grams of cocaine in his sock and a loaded .38 caliber handgun under the front driver’s seat, the arrest record said. Jones claimed the cocaine in his sock did not belong to him, telling police that he sells marijuana but not cocaine. He admitted the gun was his and that he uses it for protection.

I don't know why he would need an NFL career. The dude is already a businessman.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Completely random but I was checking out our newest commit and saw a tweet from Jones congratulating him. I always just figured he was in jail; but after looking at his twitter, he just signed in February to play football at Waldorf in Forest City

• Informative
Reactions: Messi and CyTwins

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I honestly didnt know waldorf was open, i thought it lost it's accreditation years ago.