It's now really official, CU to PAC-1O

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
I hope the Pac-10 either can't get another team to join or is forced to get a crappy school to join. Either way, they wouldn't be happy and they would get what they deserve for their greed.
First off I wish the Big 12 had been greedy. Had the Big 12 been greedy they wouldn't be in the predicament that they are in.

I can assure you that the PAC 10 will get another team. If plan A (getting the Texas or Oklahoma schools) doesn't materialize, they will get Utah.

The PAC !0 is getting rewarded for being pro-active. I wish I could say the same about the Big 12.

Wingback

Dec 26, 2008
Okay, I feel much better now...Colorado is now the villain!

I feel so much better now that Colorado has become the real villain in the conference realignment saga. With the Buffalos and the Pac 10 firing the first shot (and not Nebraska and the Big 11), I'm just abundantly surprised that there isn't a new thread on CF talking about booing the Buffaloes for a full 60 minutes the next time they come to Ames and about Iowa State fans throwning eggs and all other sort of debris at Colorado fans and vehicles. I'm surprised and disappointed.

:wink:

Done deal: CU Buffs to join the Pac-10 - Boulder Daily Camera

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Re: ESPN: Colorado to Pac 10

I wasn't aware that he was donating money to the conference and not just OSU...

You don't think if we had a backer like him, rebuilding our stadium, facilities, budget in general - giving a serious leg up in recruiting and all .... that our position in the matter would be greatly enhanced?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Re: Here We Go

about what?

I think they might be referring to the subject of your thread. There have been roughly 27 different threads about Colorado jumping ship. No worries, though. We'll just merge it, and the world will keep on spinning.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Re: Here We Go

I think they might be referring to the subject of your thread. There have been roughly 27 different threads about Colorado jumping ship. No worries, though. We'll just merge it, and the world will keep on spinning.

Can you promise me that, Mr. Janny? Because I have heard alot of conjecture lately, and any more I'm not sure what I can believe...

If not a promise, could you at least confirm that...

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Re: ESPN: Colorado to Pac 10

You don't think if we had a backer like him, rebuilding our stadium, facilities, budget in general - giving a serious leg up in recruiting and all .... that our position in the matter would be greatly enhanced?

Not really, no. They don't care how healthy your situation is, it's how much better your addition can make there's. How much money you've got in your coffers doesn't really affect that.