It's JP's fault. E-mail him.

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
Why even schedule NDSU? Or UNI? Its a lose, lose situation. Especially when you lose. Twice. I propose we start scheduling some weak D1 opponents to lose to week 1.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Sounds like the Hawk excuse. Stoping being ******* and win against all level of talent.

KeyserSoze

Apr 30, 2010
It's his fault for hiring CPR in the first place. The buck should stop at Pollard's desk. The football program has devolved on his watch. No excuses, the record speaks for itself.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Its not JP's fault at all. You shouldn't ever lose to UNI or NDSU. Look at Iowa today. UNI had them on the ropes the entire game, but they got away with the win. Why? Better coaching

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
Sounds like the Hawk excuse. Stoping being ******* and win against all level of talent.

A hawk excuse? I hate the Hawks, but they don't lose to FCS opponents. This is an excuse only a Cyclone could come up with, sadly.

Spam

May 21, 2008
I don't blame him for scheduling. But I do blame him at least partially for not having improved our football program in the time he's been here.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
A hawk excuse? I hate the Hawks, but they don't lose to FCS opponents. This is an excuse only a Cyclone could come up with, sadly.

Every year they have fans say we should be off their schedule. Its a lose lose for them. Are you new on the internet?

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
Every year they have fans say we should be off their schedule. Its a lose lose for them. Are you new on the internet?

The post was about scheduling FCS schools. So no? I'm not new to the internet??

We're not FCS right? Has that been confirmed?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
The post was about scheduling FCS schools. So no? I'm not new to the internet??

We're not FCS right? Has that been confirmed?

It doesn't matter who the opponent is. A win is a win. Counts the same. If we can't beat FCS we shouldn't be in FBS. Its as simple as that. Its not a them problem its an us problem.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Why even schedule NDSU? Or UNI? Its a lose, lose situation. Especially when you lose. Twice. I propose we start scheduling some weak D1 opponents to lose to week 1.

Yup, because we obviously have the ability to beat an FBS program. lol.

The good thing is, we'll probably be soon getting paid to go play at places like NDSU and UNI as they'd really love to play us at home.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Iowa could get all 22 starters suspended and they'd never lose to an FCS opponent. Know why? Because, like it or not, they have something called PRIDE.

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
Yup, because we obviously have the ability to beat an FBS program. lol.

The good thing is, we'll probably be soon getting paid to go play at places like NDSU and UNI as they'd really love to play us at home.

Re-read the post

I propose we start scheduling some weak D1 opponents to lose to week 1.

Never said anything about winning.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Meanwhile Oklahoma, Nebraska, KSU and so on just running up the score in their cream puff preseason games and building confidence.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Jamie Pollard has done an amazing job with facilities, marketing, donations, etc., etc.

Sadly, none of those contributions have done much of anything for on-field performance. Amazingly, it looks like he is going to get a 3rd shot at hiring a football coach.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Jamie Pollard has done an amazing job with facilities, marketing, donations, etc., etc.

Sadly, none of those contributions have done much of anything for on-field performance. Amazingly, it looks like he is going to get a 3rd shot at hiring a football coach.
Pollard is the greatest thing to ever happen to ISU but not buying out the NDSU deal is just dumb. I heard his fodder on the home and homes with Toledo, Tulsa and that and it all makes sense but you have to play that nobody somewhere in the season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron