ISU/Iowa MBB game thread....

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
I think we should all step back. These guys don't know each other yet and we have no true post player. There is a lot of things going against us this year.

zdorr40

Apr 3, 2006
Des Moines
Visit site
and another thing, whoever says Marsden is no good doesn't know what they're talking about. w/o him these last three games, we've played like crap. maybe just a coincidence, but damn...

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Help defense on drives is pathetic and turnovers are disgusting. The only thing more hideous than our play so far is Angle.

resident

Nov 13, 2006
seattle
and another thing, whoever says Marsden is no good doesn't know what they're talking about. w/o him these last three games, we've played like crap. maybe just a coincidence, but damn...

Maybe it's a combination of w/ Hubalek, w/o Marsden. Jiri looks terrible again today. Iowa is definitely playing their asses off on defense so I hope they tire out early in the second half. If everything would stop falling for them the lead might only be single digits. I think the Hawks overplayed as much as we underplayed that half and I expect the second half to be much closer.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
without being able to see the game, id say Clark needs to step up, be a leader if we want to win.

Its hard for Clark to be a leader when he has no handles. He really needs to get himself to be able to get to the rim or pullup for a jumpshot. I don't know what is up.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006

Couple that with Huballick coming back. Coincidence? Makes one think.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
Still THINKING WAY TOO MUCH AND NOT PLAYING BASKETBALL.

It's very obvious folks that the players still arn't buying in.. offensively or defensively. Until we do it Gmac's way, we'll suck, because we don't have enough talent to do it the Wayne Morgan way.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron