dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
giphy.gif

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
What makes you think this? I thought they lost their best player.

They were arguably better with Cook on the bench. Another year under their belts. Nunge is back. Add in decent recruits. I will honestly be shocked if they aren't good next year. I've seen them top 15 on 'way too early' rankings.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
They were arguably better with Cook on the bench. Another year under their belts. Nunge is back. Add in decent recruits. I will honestly be shocked if they aren't good next year. I've seen them top 15 on 'way too early' rankings.

I no longer view them as a top 25 team with the three players they lost. They're going to miss Baer and Cook more than people think. Their defense will be bad again and I don't see Patrick making much of an impact.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hey Twins, you said Cook was leaving Iowa last year. I guess you were right on that one too then...:D

My Nixon coming back, Fant leaving before the bowl game and Moss leaving before any Iowa media announced it makes up for my source being wrong on that one. The ironic thing is Kakert and all the "insiders" said the same thing about Cook too. I should have known if they agreed with me they were going to be wrong

Reactions: ATCy

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I can't tell if you're messing with me or not

I'm not messing with you. In a few months an Iowa poster is going to call you out for being wrong on something and you'll claim how right you were on Moss.