Is this a thing at college football games now?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Yep new trend. Even coaches are picking up on it. Bielema and Gundy going topless with big Jack Daniels logos on their bellies.

Bielema has gone so far a promising team he will get a nipple pierced if Illini win!

;)

• Winner
Reactions: 0u812

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
This lady is claiming to be a 20-year season ticket holder, but this is the first time she has ever taken her kids, 13 and 10, to a game? Something tells me the she is not exactly a credible source of information.

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
"But the Johnsons experienced something they never had before — two topless women whose torsos were covered in body paint."

I'm going to need some clarification from the Johnsons. Were they unaware that women had nipples? Or did they think their kids were going to make it to adulthood not knowing both men and women, even mom and dad, have boobs too? Or had they just never seen bodypaint after 20 years of attending games?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This lady is claiming to be a 20-year season ticket holder, but this is the first time she has ever taken her kids, 13 and 10, to a game? Something tells me the she is not exactly a credible source of information.

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif
Shielding a 13 year old from topless women? By that age, he's probably seen a couple and it will probably have him asking to come back to the game.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I'm going to need some clarification from the Johnsons. Were they unaware that women had nipples? Or did they think their kids were going to make it to adulthood not knowing both men and women, even mom and dad, have boobs too? Or had they just never seen bodypaint after 20 years of attending games?
I bet some Johnsons nearby did experience something.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron