Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Ah, I got you now... So apparently Kirk has the ICPD so wrapped around his finger that he doesn't even have to worry about "his guys" getting picked up for drinking offenses, excluding all the other times they have been.

Seriously, I couldn't even make this stuff up if I tried.

You guys applied that very logic to Bryce Dejean Jones, and Fred. So you are saying that was a lie created by hawk fans?

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I'm excited about him. He's got proven coaching chops, and he'll be relentless on the recruiting trail. Hawkeye fans have been quick to give him the douche label, which is code for them being nervous. Remember that Brian Ferentz referenced "the guys in Minneapolis" as well as "the guys in Ames."

I think people forget the Gophers were 9-4 last year. Fleck is walking into a strong situation.

If Minnesota could ever figure out their QB situation, they'd be a force to reckon with. Leidner had some physical talent, but just wasn't the type of guy to move the chains consistently. He made a lot of stupid throws resulting in picks (like Tommy Armstrong) and way too many 3 and outs. I thought MN could have beaten TCU a couple years back if they would have had been a little more consistent on offense. A lot of that had to do with QB play and lack of cohesion. I thought Minny was much better than TCU on the interior lines and defense but lacked TCU's offensive consistency and of course QB play was much better on TCU's side. TCU was held to their lowest point total of the year but Minnesota just didn't have any identity on offense at all in 2015. Which is why they went 2-6 in the Big 10 that year.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
If Minnesota could ever figure out their QB situation, they'd be a force to reckon with. Leidner had some physical talent, but just wasn't the type of guy to move the chains consistently. He made a lot of stupid throws resulting in picks (like Tommy Armstrong) and way too many 3 and outs. I thought MN could have beaten TCU a couple years back if they would have had been a little more consistent on offense. A lot of that had to do with QB play and lack of cohesion. I thought Minny was much better than TCU on the interior lines and defense but lacked TCU's offensive consistency and of course QB play was much better on TCU's side. TCU was held to their lowest point total of the year but Minnesota just didn't have any identity on offense at all in 2015. Which is why they went 2-6 in the Big 10 that year.

If you are comparing a QB to Tommy Armstrong they probably aren't very good.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
I know this is a Lazard thread, so I don't want to derail it too far off the tracks. But yes - QB has been a horrific problem for Minnesota over the years. Their last QB drafted was the immortal Craig Curry in 1972. That's not very elite.

Anyway, I'll be watching my hometown Gophers on t.v. on Thursday night and then my adopted Cyclones in person on Saturday with a little help from my cooler of Dos Equis and Michelob Golden.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
My son walked on at ISU and saw CMC blowing Mangino.

We know this is a lie because it infers a woman would touch you.

I don't get how hard this is for people to understand. It doesn't matter if Kirk or Campbell or Farley or the coach at Coe. When their players get arrested, the coaches are the first call made by the police

In places where coaches cast disproportionately large shadows, it's even more the case.

I am still amazed at the insecure hawks on here, and the double standard. You are devoted to Kirk and admire him, yet you think he's a dumb hillbilly that doesn't know how the world works (no offense to the hawk fans that register and re register to post here to tell us how little we matter).

HUD housing doesn't just happen. Cleaning out a party room where you've been informed a sexual assault occurred, doesn't just happen. Rhabdo, and giving doyle a post season award, doesn't just happen.

If ever any of you insecure children would just admit that, it would make you less like human feces.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
We know this is a lie because it infers a woman would touch you.

I don't get how hard this is for people to understand. It doesn't matter if Kirk or Campbell or Farley or the coach at Coe. When their players get arrested, the coaches are the first call made by the police

In places where coaches cast disproportionately large shadows, it's even more the case.

I am still amazed at the insecure hawks on here, and the double standard. You are devoted to Kirk and admire him, yet you think he's a dumb hillbilly that doesn't know how the world works (no offense to the hawk fans that register and re register to post here to tell us how little we matter).

HUD housing doesn't just happen. Cleaning out a party room where you've been informed a sexual assault occurred, doesn't just happen. Rhabdo, and giving doyle a post season award, doesn't just happen.

If ever any of you insecure children would just admit that, it would make you less like human feces.

How about keeping a kid on the 2 deeps that just threatened to kill someone and assaulted a couple dudes, allegedly?

Reactions: breck53

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
How about keeping a kid on the 2 deeps that just threatened to kill someone and assaulted a couple dudes, allegedly?

And Campbell knew about that as soon as he was arrested.

The idea that this is the best comeback you have, makes you seem like even more of loser, dan. I didn't think that was possible

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Then maybe you should stop replying to the 694 comment thread about him being an NFL rookie starter while Lazard will be lucky to make the CFL.

I have not read too much of this thread, but I will go out on a limb and say this thread isn't about George Kittle despite having his last name in the title.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
I have not read too much of this thread, but I will go out on a limb and say this thread isn't about George Kittle despite having his last name in the title.

Correct. I keep trying to shift the conversation back to Kittle and how he should move to TE, but all the hawk trolls want to talk about is Lazard and his future in the NFL.