Iowa vs Penn State

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
No way Iowa jumps Georgia. Georgia would destroy Iowa and that game would be over by the 2nd quarter.

Heck, knowing Iowa they probably would luck out and Georgia's quarterbacks, both of them, would get hurt, too.

Knight78

Dec 11, 2013
The funniest part of today’s game is that the Kinnick faithful thought Penn State players were faking injuries to slow down an Iowa offense that takes a knee as a legitimate offensive play.

Really? Only "the Kinnick faithful"? You didn't hear the announcers voice that exact statement, that Penn St players were faking injuries whenever Goodson had a good run? And to the announcers' point, every player but Clifford was back on the field ONE PLAY later!

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Or maybe they’ll just flat out make them both quit, like Campbell and Purdy?

Why would you be here?

Your life is that worthless, you don’t have fellow enablers to celebrate with? You have no friends like so many of you.

Hard to believe with what insecure jerkoffs you all seem to be. Small penis syndrome is strong with you all.

• Haha
Reactions: Hairless Otter

Flyingburrito2005

Sep 16, 2020
Really? Only "the Kinnick faithful"? You didn't hear the announcers voice that exact statement, that Penn St players were faking injuries whenever Goodson had a good run? And to the announcers' point, every player but Clifford was back on the field ONE PLAY later!

Its not like Franklin has a history of faking injuries in previous season games….oh wait. Klatt isn’t dumb, he knows Franklin‘s history with this, as do Iowa fans (watch the 2017 game in Kinnick).

He’s Dantonio part 2

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Lol, you mad?

No. But seriously how completely all alone in the world are you?

You have no friends, or even other dumb asses like yourself that don’t care about human decency and civil rights, that you can at least pretend to like each other.

your life, along with the rest of this insecure group of losers, literally has to be dog **** bad if this is what you think is a good thing on a Saturday night

i spent the day volunteering for, and then running a 5K for the wounded warrior project. I raised $1400 dollars for my brothers and sisters

I will guarantee you if Iowa State played today, the very last thing i would have ever thought of doing is logging into a hawk site to beg for validation like you and the rest of your loser brigade is doing here.

but then I’ve also touched a woman, have a college degree, and left my tiny hometown. so maybe I just don’t understand what it’s like to be a big of a loser as you all are.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
With Bama losing just now, I could see Iowa jump all the way to #1 in this week's poll. And the local media will cream their pants.

No way. It was basically unanimous coming into today that Bama and Georgia were on a completely different level from everyone else this year. Nothing that happened today is going to change that belief as it relates to Georgia, who didn't just beat the #18 team, they kicked the living crap out of them on the road.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
@Flyingburrito2005

i know you have to laugh to try to show everyone how it doesn’t really bother you to have your miserable existence spelled out for you.

but I also know that you, and the rest, logged in to a fan site of a team you don’t like, and didn’t even play today, to seek validation.

it’s not even midnight on a Saturday, on a day your favorite team won a big game, and you’ve all spent your evening here.

That says everything needed to know about how correct I am about you guys

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Caught some of the Iowa broadcast today as I was driving through Iowa. Lol. Announcers were blaming their own crowd for being too loud and not allowing Iowa D to communicate when Clifford was carving them up the first half. Then as the injuries began to mount for PSU, they kept insinuating that the Nittny Lions were faking in order to stall Iowa’s momentum. Had to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard on a sports broadcast.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
No way. It was basically unanimous coming into today that Bama and Georgia were on a completely different level from everyone else this year. Nothing that happened today is going to change that belief as it relates to Georgia, who didn't just beat the #18 team, they kicked the living crap out of them on the road.
For the record, I have no disillusions Iowa can beat Alabama or Georgia. I’m enjoying the ride though.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
For the record, I have no disillusions Iowa can beat Alabama or Georgia. I’m enjoying the ride though.

Oh, for sure. That you or anyone else believes Iowa would lose either of those matchups is something I assume from the jump. I'm only commenting on how the polls shake out tomorrow. I don't see any way the voters vault Iowa to the top spot based off of what Georgia and Iowa showed today and the assumptions voters had about both teams going into today.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Oh, for sure. That you or anyone else believes Iowa would lose either of those matchups is something I assume from the jump. I'm only commenting on how the polls shake out tomorrow. I don't see any way the voters vault Iowa to the top spot based off of what Georgia and Iowa showed today and the assumptions voters had about both teams going into today.

Lol, ain't happening. This was a #18 team coming into the season with a totally green OL and DL. This wasn't a year we were supposed to be #2. It's all gravy, fun stuff.

Flyingburrito2005

Sep 16, 2020
@Flyingburrito2005

i know you have to laugh to try to show everyone how it doesn’t really bother you to have your miserable existence spelled out for you.

but I also know that you, and the rest, logged in to a fan site of a team you don’t like, and didn’t even play today, to seek validation.

it’s not even midnight on a Saturday, on a day your favorite team won a big game, and you’ve all spent your evening here.

That says everything needed to know about how correct I am about you guys

Kind of how you tweet about Iowa every day all day? What does that say?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron