Iowa vs Iowa State Message Boards: Cook vs Lindell

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
And anyone here who pretends to know about that (either positive or negative) is lying.
At least you guys will probably start 2 bigs next year. That seems to have been a complaint this year.

I’d predict condit and Jacobson starting and young subbing them out. Not a bad rotation at the 4/5.

Big question mark is the 3.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
At least you guys will probably start 2 bigs next year. That seems to have been a complaint this year.

I’d predict condit and Jacobson starting and young subbing them out. Not a bad rotation at the 4/5.

Big question mark is the 3.
I'd imagine we'll go 3 guards with Haliburton and Nixon being two of them; 3rd unclear. If Terrence Lewis can't crack the rotation next year, then he never will.

Is Cook actually leaving? I'm seeing conflicting reports

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
There’s a huge age, economic, technology gap between the passionate hok fans and passionate cyclone fans. We’re an up and coming younger and increasingly urban/suburban fan base.

Iowa’s “fanatics” are like 50+ average age, live predominantly in flood prone areas, and consume their hok news via the Cedar Rapids Gazette, Quad City Times, and local TV news. I doubt Channel 2 in CR/IC broke in to Judge Judy to break the Cook news. Would have been pandemonium.
Pandemonium because Cook is leaving or for missing parts of Judge Judy?

• Funny
Reactions: Sigmapolis

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I'd imagine we'll go 3 guards with Haliburton and Nixon being two of them; 3rd unclear. If Terrence Lewis can't crack the rotation next year, then he never will.

Is Cook actually leaving? I'm seeing conflicting reports
I haven’t seen anything official either way. I’ve pretty much assumed he was leaving

• Informative
Reactions: CloneGuy8

Cyder91

Jul 19, 2018
nothing like a little ISU vs Iowa thread to liven up the forums between seasons!

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
If I'm Cook I'm going pro too. How much would his stock really go up next year? It's time to get paid. He'll be in Europe making a decent living.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm quietly excited for next year. A chance to see what Prohm can do with coaching. He has two guys that are 200% all in for ISU with great attitudes (Tyrese and Conditt), so hoping that just breeds chemistry and success.

Reactions: wgleason

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
HR gets more traffic than HN.

So.....is next year officially a “rebuild” or “reload” year for the cyclones?

I was going to say reload, but using the hawk definition, its a continuation of the rebuild. Isn't this the tenth year of the Lickliter rebuild? How long does one take? 15-20 years?