Iowa Voted #1 OL in Country

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Guess not. Figured a team with the Best OL coach would at least crack the top 10 though.

With our offensive lineman? The fact we're even scoring points is a miracle

If Iowa has the best OL in the country, how do they have two losses with the #77 SOS in the country? Is the defense that bad or is the skill position players?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
With our offensive lineman? The fact we're even scoring points is a miracle

If Iowa has the best OL in the country, how do they have two losses with the #77 SOS in the country? Is the defense that bad or is the skill position players?

I posted this as a joke really to show how stupid these polls really are. There is no way in hell that Iowa has the #1 OL in the country. I would say it is our worst OL that I can remember. Pass protection has been terrible, especially against any kind of blitz and the running game has only been OK for the most part.

I can also say as a person living in Baton Rouge and watching all of the LSU games, that there is no way LSU's line should be in the top 10.

• Agree
Reactions: stateofmind

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I posted this as a joke really to show how stupid these polls really are. There is no way in hell that Iowa has the #1 OL in the country. I would say it is our worst OL that I can remember. Pass protection has been terrible, especially against any kind of blitz and the running game has only been OK for the most part.

I can also say as a person living in Baton Rouge and watching all of the LSU games, that there is no way LSU's line should be in the top 10.

Hopefully LSU or Iowa doesn't try to go after Manning this off season

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA

200.gif

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
I assume FCS teams weren't allowed to be in here?

So PFF didn't get the announcement OCD Cy loves to tout that little bro isu has the best OL coach in the country? Maybe their analytics can explain why isu lineman can't figure out when they can and can't go downfield. Awesome OL coach hasn't been able to get them straight.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron