Iowa State vs Texass (longhorn network)

whoooe

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2012
In looking at my ESPN schedule, it shows Saturdays game on ESPN3 in addition to the Longhorn Network. Is this correct? Or just Longhorn Network trickery?

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
Generally espn3 requires a network login including the original network, in this case, LHN

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Best part about Texas leaving. No more LHN ********

Will the network be shut down when they leave? Or will SEC fans now have to have SEC network and Longhorn network to truly catch every game?

• Haha
Reactions: CyNews

whoooe

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2012
Ok. I believe in my case I might be in luck. I have ESPN package using my YouTubeTV.

As I log onto ESPN3 currently, they are broadcasting the Scotties Tournament of Hearts (Curling), in case anyone wants to catch it. Must win for Manitoba...:)

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
Ok. I believe in my case I might be in luck. I have ESPN package using my YouTubeTV.

As I log onto ESPN3 currently, they are broadcasting the Scotties Tournament of Hearts (Curling), in case anyone wants to catch it. Must win for Manitoba...:)
If you log into espn app using youtubetv login, does that count as a device? Been dragging my feet on that.

maciues

Nov 20, 2013
I pay for ESPN through YouTubeTV. I had to pay separately for ESPN+ to watch the games like #15 ISU at #9 KU that apparently wasn’t a good enough game for them to show on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, etc… Because of longhorn network, I can’t watch this game even with all those ESPN channels I’m already paying for.

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
I pay for ESPN through YouTubeTV. I had to pay separately for ESPN+ to watch the games like #15 ISU at #9 KU that apparently wasn’t a good enough game for them to show on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, etc… Because of longhorn network, I can’t watch this game even with all those ESPN channels I’m already paying for.
Me too brother

• Angry
Reactions: mkadl and CyNews

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
This has to be one of the last games before they leave. They're gone soon, right?

Just go to a sports bar. Drink up.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I figured the Longhorn Network had dried up by now. Especially with the move to the SEC coming. Well, hopefully this is the last time we have to deal with it.

Just wait, the year is 2027 and ISU is travelling to Austin for the Big 12/SEC Challenge. Broadcasted exclusively on the Longhorn Network. SMH

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I believe the LHN dies when Texas joins the SEC and that network. It was a primary reason why ESPN facilitated Texas's divorce from the B12.

Oftentimes, you can call your provider and ask for the LHN on a trial basis, then cancel it after the game. I did that with Cox down here on a couple of occasions.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I figured the Longhorn Network had dried up by now. Especially with the move to the SEC coming. Well, hopefully this is the last time we have to deal with it.

Just wait, the year is 2027 and ISU is travelling to Austin for the Big 12/SEC Challenge. Broadcasted exclusively on the Longhorn Network. SMH
And they texASS wonder why we don't like them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron